(s) V - Backstage

Req: I want a V one which is wild crazy and sweet. After his concert or some award function.

Genre:  Smut

You were looking around searching for your boyfriend as you entered the make up room, behind the stage. BTS had a concert today, and you being one of their best fans couldn't afford to miss it. As you searched around, you felt a pair of arms hold you from behind. The cologne alone was enough to let you know who this 'hugger' was.

He slithered his hands around your waist and pulled you closer and your back hit his chest. He quickly buried his nose in your hair and muffled, " You're here.."

" Yeshh! " you giggled and turned around to give him a proper hug. He loosed up for a second and hugged you back again.

" Why are you so cute Tae? " you asked as you ruffled the back of his head, ruining his hair a little.

" Am I? " his warm breath carassed your neck, his voice suddenly deep as his right hand slid down your waist and rested on your butt.

"Always" you answered. V pressed his lips on your neck sending shivers down your spine. He was never like this in public. Usually he is the kind who would hug you and kiss your cheek in public, but now, his hands were on your butt cheeks and his lips were pressed on your neck.

He left wet kisses as his teeth nibbled on your skin, eliciting a moan from your lips. But you were quick to push him away, " What're you doing Tae? There are people around! ".

" You didn't like it? " he asked, completely ignoring your question as he stepped away from you. He wasn't being his cute self anymore and it was worrying you a little.

" That's not it! We can't do it here! " you said looking around at everyone who were busy with their own business.

" Let me just hold you for a while? " V asked, raising his eye brows a little.

Being around Tae was fun and amazing but not now. You couldn't be seen anywhere closer to him in public. Your eyes were fixed on the cameraman who was currently recording Suga getting his makeup done. V worked hard to get to where he is now, and the last thing he'd want would be his picture on the Internet hugging and kissing a girl, let alone his girlfriend.

So, you immediately denied his request. " I'm sorry. Not here V " you apologetically said.

You looked up at him expecting him to either pout and stretch his arms out or walk away angrily.

You were taken aback when he roughly pulled you to him and smashed his lips to yours. "Mmmf~" was the last sound that erupted. His tongue slid across your bottom lip and you just kept your lips sealed and tried your best not to kiss him back.

V smirked against your lips as his hand lifted your skirt up a little. You moved your hand down, to quickly pull your skirt back down. He took this small distraction as an opportunity to deepen the kiss and stuck his tongue inside your mouth. As he sucked on your lip, you couldn't help but kiss him back.

Your arms moved around his neck and rested there. You pulled him closer to you, not wanting even an inch of space between both your bodies. He was being his rare-rough-sexy self today and it made you go weak and...wet. He groaned into your mouth as you tugged a little on his hair and you could already feel the wetness pooling between your legs.

" This kid still needs to get his makeup done" laughed Jhope who was motioning for a stylist to come take a look at Taehyung.

You immediately broke the kiss and pushed V away. Swallowing hard you said, " I- uh.. I'll be at the front. " and shuffled away from there.

BANGTAN IMAGINESजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें