Chapter 32: Hating the bad boys name: Matchmaker Bree

Bree's PoV

"Sofia you need to try on this." I said pushing the cropped shirt in her face.

She eyed it before speaking. "It's pretty. Are you sure you don't want it?" She asked.

I shrugged her off. "Nah it's fine it's not really my style."

"Okay who wants these white jeans?" Harper asked throwing them up in the air.

"They're cute I'll try them on." Brec said taking them from her.

Currently Aspen, Brec, Harper, Megan, Riley, Sofia and I were all at my house.

We were doing this thing were we bring clothes over to any one of us' house and swap the clothes we have that we don't want or have never worn before.

"Bree you ready to get the smoothies?" Riley asked me as she put down her bag of clothes.

I nodded "Let's go." I said gesturing out of my room.

Riley and I them both headed down the stairs to go get the smoothies.

We walked into the kitchen and were greeted by the guys. "Hey." Riley said in acknowledgement.

"Hey what's up?" I asked them getting out the mason jars so we could put the smoothies in them.

Liam shrugged. "Nothing just hanging out, doing guy stuff."

Riley folded her arms and scoffed. "So by that do you mean eating pink wafers and watching Miranda Sings?"

I laughed "I bet that's what you were doing wasn't it?" I asked looking at the packet of biscuits and the laptop set in front of them.

Luke rolled his eyes. "No actually, we were watching Kian and Jc so next time you try and judge, get your facts right."

Riley raised her hands in defence an amused expression on her face. "Calm your beans dude."

I arched a brow as I then realised that there was only Ryder, Cole, Liam and Luke here. "Where's Alec?" I asked.

All the boys instantly went quiet and looked towards the floor. It seemed like they thought their shoes were the most interesting things in the world.

"Cole . . ? Luke . . ? Liam . . ?" I asked but none of them replied. They just whistled and pretended that they couldn't hear me.

I sighed and turned to Ryder. "Please?"

He watched me for a brief seconds. I grinned victoriously as he surrendered and sighed in defeat. "Alec told us that Amanda said he can't hang out with us anymore because Amanda, Hana and Shakira aren't talking to you girls. So if Alec hanged out with us, he would in a way be disowning Amanda."

Riley and I's mouth fell open at Ryder's confession. "Are you serious?" Me and Riley chorused.

Ryder nodded and shoved his hands into his front pockets. "I wish I wasn't."

I nodded slightly then grabbed Riley's hand and dragged her out the kitchen.
When I was sure everyone was out of hearing distance I spoke up. "We can't tell any of the girls about this."

Riley gave me a confused look and arched a brow. "Why not?"

I sighed and closed my eyes for a brief second before reopening them. "I guess it's time to fix things with Shakira. If it is effecting the guys as well as the girls then maybe I should just apologise."

She nodded and tilted her head to the side. "I understand but do you know how you're going to do that yet? She isn't gonna let you into her house."