Chapter 33: Hating the bad boys name: Against the singer

Bree's PoV

"Bree uh what are you doing here?" Brec asked running up to me.

I raised a brow. "Maybe I'm coming to school like every other person."

"Yeah but you looked stressed, there's bags under your eyes and your hair is a mess."

I frowned slightly touching my hair "I thought my hair looked alright."

She scoffed "It doesn't, I mean French plaits are totally out."

I raised a brow. "Brec are you okay?"

Her eyes widened "Yeah awesome, just don't come in for a while. So leave."

She ushered me out the building.

I raised a brow "You want me to stand... here?"

She nodded "Perfect."

She gave me a quick grin before running into the school, well as best a person could run in heels.

I sighed, this was stupid. Am I actually just stood here like an idiot?

I decided to go back into school and instantly something caught my attention, I saw Riley, Megan, Aspen, Harper, Sofia and Brec running down the halls with scrunched up pieces of paper in their hands.

I ran up to Harper who was the closest to where I was previously stood.

"What are you doing?" I asked her.

Her eyes instantly widened "Um Bree? Girl what's up?"

I folded my arms "Maybe it's the fact that you're running around like a headless chicken."

She laughed nervously "Ha ha y-you're funny no matter what this poster says."

I eyes her suspiciously "What poster?"

She just stared me before yelling and turning to Brec. "Brec she knows too much."

"Knows about what?" I asked

In seconds Brec was in front of me "B, I thought I told you to stay outside."

I shrugged "You think and say a lot of things."

"Just tell her." Riley said coming into distance

Aspen sighed. "Better she finds out from you then from somebody else."

Brec scoffed "Why don't you tell her?"

"Honey you were the one's making us take the posters down." Megan said arms folded.

Brec rolled her eyes "Well obviously I wasn't going to let my best friend see them."

I groaned "Again, what poster?"

Sofia sighed "Bree as a good friend of your's I'll tell you."

I waited for her expectantly.

Her eyes widened. "I can't, Brec just tell her."

I turned to Brec. "What is it?"

She looked down "I'm sorry Shakira did this."

I raised a brow "Did what?"

When she didn't answer me I grabbed one of the posters from her hand and unfolded the scrunched up piece of paper.

My eyes widened at the hurtful things written on here; Slut, unfaithful, man-stealer, slag, back stabbing traitor.

I looked up at my friends "That bitch did this?"

They all nodded

I hadn't realised the tears streaming down my cheeks. I thought Shakira and I were okay again, never in a million years would I think somebody so close to me would do something like this.