Chapter 9: Hating the bad boys name: Back at it again

Bree's PoV

"We can work from home, oh oh oh-oh
we can work from home, oh oh o..."

"Enough!" My brother angrily turned off the radio with one hand and kept the other one on the steering wheel.

Okay, he had interrupted my beautiful singing. How dare he. Maybe it wasn't that beautiful but a girl can only dream.

Right?

"What's your problem?" I asked a little bit annoyed.

His eyes widened in surprise. "What's my problem? I don't have a problem it is you that has a problem."

I scoffed and folded my arms angrily. "I don't have a problem."

He rolled his eyes. "Really? You were moody for the whole weekend and now you're singing extra loud and extra worse."

I scrunched my face up and turned to him. "Extra worse? That doesn't even make any sense."

He sighed. "Not the point. Are you gonna tell me what's wrong or not?"

I looked at him sincerely as he kept on driving and sighed. "Not."

He shook his head. "Try again."

I groaned. "Yeah, I'd rather not. There's nothing to tell."

He frowned. "Bree, please." He killed the engine as he parked in the schools student parking lot.

I turned to face him. "Look there's no point, it's not a big deal."

With that I got out the car and headed to school not waiting for his reply. I walked into the school and went to the water fountain to fill up my bottle when I heard a deep voice behind me. "Yo, princess."

I sighed and turned around to look at him. "Leave me alone Ryder."

His face filled with worry when he saw how annoyed I was. He walked closer to me and studied my face. "Princess, what's up?"

I folded my arms and rested my wight onto one leg. "The sky." I said bluntly.

He gave off a dry laugh. "Damn Bree, back at it again with them dry jokes."

I shook my head and held up my hand to stop him. "Look, I'm not in the mood for you to try and cheer me up so leave me alone."

He sighed and ran a hand through his hair. "I'm just trying to help."

"I don't need your help." I yelled. Okay, maybe that was a bit too harsh.

He held his hands up in defence. "Hold up, don't be getting angry with me."

I rolled my eyes and pushed him out the way to get to my class.

~*~

The rest of the day went by the same as the morning did.

Luke kept on pestering me to tell him what's wrong but I just kept ignoring him and anybody else who came to ask me what had happened.

I went to my locker to put some of my books in that were making my bag heavy before I went to my next class.

"Hey Bree." Shakira said glumly as she slid down the lockers making her way to the floor.

"Hi." I mumbled as I put my books into my locker and closed it shut. "Looking at your facial expression I see your day is as shitty as mine is." I said bending down to come sit next to her.

She let out dry laugh and placed her hands on her knees. "Huh, you can say that again."

I sighed and looked at the school floor. "I'll tell you my problem if you promise to tell me yours."