Chapter 20

You opened one eye to see everyone look at you like you were some type of ghost except Lena. She was too happy to see you.

"Winston." You said barely able to talk  

"Yes what is it." He said as he got closer to hear you

"Don't take my sister out into battle ever again." You stated

"Alright (your name) I promise I won't." Winston said

"Good cause I don't want to take another shotgun shell to the bloody throat!" You loudly proclaimed

"Well that was refreshing."McCree said

"Come on McCree let go away my brother needs his alone time with Lena."Amber states

"Wait you two are a thing. Have I been "dead" for that long Jesus they grow up so fast." You said wiping a fake tear away.

After that statement everyone began to slowly leave and once the crowd left you can see at the center of it all Lena. She was looking at you like the time she came to your door for the first time.

"Hello earth to tracer." You said

She looked at you and smiled remembering you said that to her.

"It earth to Lena not tracer remember your the only one that can call me that and I'm glad your back love." she said getting closer and starting to blush.

"Glad to be back Lena." You said

She was at the edge of the hospital bed where you were.

"You know yesterday was my birthday right." She said leaning to get closer to you," and all I wanted for my birthday was to have you back in my life I didn't want anything else." She finished right as you sit up and pull her in to kiss her. She missed you just as much as you missed her. You broke the kiss hazel brown eyes met your dark (eye color). You kept repeating  the process until Lena wanted to go to bed. She got up to leave you but you grabbed her arm.

"Please stay I've been having nightmares again it really something I can't get over without you." You slid over a bit and she layer down were you left the room and clung to you like the other times you slept together. You weren't sure how long you slept but when you woke up Lena was gone. You got up out of the hospital bed and began to make your way down the hall. To see a tournament going on in the training room it was Reinhardt vs Mei. You watch Mei go flying off from one Hugh swing from Reinhardt hammer and was gone you smiled.

"Hey (your name) were having a tour meant to see who the best fighter so far no one can beat that old man want to give it a try." Winston said

"Last time I tried I ended up in a wall." You stated as Winston frowned," but I want a rematch." You finished as his frown went upside down.

"Alright people this time it will be (your name) vs Reinhardt!" Winston exclaimed

"Ha you really thing you can beat me lad after I slammed you into a wall." Reinhardt taunted

"I was going easy ya." You proclaimed as you loads up your guns with stun roads 

"Alright then begin!"Winton yelled

You shot first shooting you deal wield D50 at Reinhardt. He raised his shield to block the incoming attacks and push forward on you. Once you unloaded the last of you ammo he fire strikes you. You easily avoid that slow thing but now you were his giant hammer domaine he swung once at you. You dive out of the way unloading your pistol into his massive body but he just shrugged off the stun like there were just nothing more than water.

He turned to you and yelled ,"Hammer down!" You don't know what happen but you were on the floor and see him charging. There was no way your getting out of this one by evading. So you did something that only luck would allow you rolled dead center under neath him and covered you head. To your surprised it worked he passed right over you. You got up right as he hit the wall. He spun around to face you stunned.

"Jackpot." You said firing the stun round which finally hit him in the head and he was utterly stunned.

He got up to look at you," I have new found respect for you (your name) I hope to see you on the battle field and join you in glory!" He exclaimed walking off

You turn to see Lena, Amber and Mccree all staring at you.

You clucked a bit," With my luck I should go play Russian roulette for 3 billion."

"Yours is not worth 3 billion it is priceless." Lena yelled

"Yeah well that is how some people price my life 3 billion to kill me." You said as you walked with them to grab some lunch.