Chapter 4

You finally got back to the Overwatch HQ were you left your sister in her room with all her clothing. Now you were just laying on your sofa with nothing on except pants, watching Terminator 2. You hear a knock on the door. So you pause the movie and walk to your door. As soon as you opened the door you see Tracer. She looked at you blushing a bit since you did have no shirt on and she could see your abs. You thought for a second did she like you too? Nah, it might be just because she never seen anyone without there shirt on and think everyone that private.

"Hey tracer what do you want?" you asked she did answer for a couple minutes

"Hello earth to tracer" you said jokingly she snapped out of the daydream and looked up at you. you were only about 3inches taller but still it felt like a lot.

"Hey (your name) I was thinking since your new here and going to be staying here awhile that I get to know you better." Tracer said you were about to say something then an alarm rang.

Tracer said,"Sorry Love hold that thought we have a mission". You nodded and went to gear up. You geared up and meet Tracer,Winston,Soldier 76,Mercy at the landing zone. there was a ship there that you all boarded along with the rest of them and set of.

Winston yelled over the roaring engines," Alright team our object is to defend an EMP from going off and killing many innocent omnic bots. As the drop ship landed you started to hear gunfire. You saw again Gas mask men but like 60 of them murdering the omnic. Your really didn't know what to think. you were neutral in all in all of this. You looked at the doors of the landing craft and they sprung open. All of you ran out guns blazing. Your first 5 shots fired only hit two guys. You and your team took cover behind a wall. You all kept going in and out of cover. Except for tracer she was teleporting around using her dual wield smgs to take out her foes.

You see her blink behind the wall you were at and shout," Reaper and Widowmaker are here Loves".

Then you heard winston call you over," (your name) I need you over here ASAP". You ran through the hellfire of bullets and confronted winston.

WInston said," (Your name) your the most mobile of us here take this bomb and plant it on the EMP".

"Winston are you nuts that is suicide for who ever step in there!" you yelled over the gunfire

Winston yelled back," We will cover you trust me". You see a hidden gask mask man line his rifle up with tracer and was about to fire on the oblivious agent. You run over and wrap your arms around her and threw both you into cover. As both of you landed you felt three sharp pain stick you in the back. You got up and tried to plot your route to the EMP

She ask in a bit of panic,"are you alright (your name)." seeing the crimson drip on your back

You replied," It is nothing but a flesh wound." You run out there once you said that dodging bullets as best as you could. you were in arm length of the payload when you felt a shot of pain shot through your foot which made you stumble and fall. You turn around heavily breathing and you see that your leg has been shot. you tried to get up put you could barely stand. You used the payload as your support you got to the EMP and planted the charge. You were forced to run on you pained foot so you don't get caught in the blast radius. You mantle over cover just in time to hear an explosion. You popped out of cover to see what trouble you were. you figured out very quickly you were pinned down and neck deep in shit. There was no way out for you not in the condition you are in then from behind you hear duel SMGs fire off you spin around to see tracer.

She looks at you and cheered,"cheers love the cavalry here" She took cover behind you.

"(your name) I'm going to try something if it doesn't work you maybe lost in time forever." she said bluntly But before you had time to say anything she put her hand on your shoulder and recalled. You were back with your team on the drop ship. You thanked God that you got out of there with your life.