Chapter 10

"(Your name) are you awake love." Lena said you slowly opened your eyes to see Lena. 

"Now I am what time is it." you asked 

"It's seven a.m (your name)." she said 

"Seven a.m did I just sleep in I'm usually awake at six."you said with surprise

"Well if your done being surprised I made us breakfast" she says excited 

"Why I could of done it." you said  

"Are you joking wounded like that, It would be amazing if you could Love." she said Jokingly to you. 

"Alright what you make." you asked struggling to get out of bed 

"I made blueberry muffins." she replied 

"I can't wait to try some." you said She lead you to her room. You saw on her table that there were six massive blueberry muffins with napkins set to capture crumps  you both sat down across from each other and started to eat.

"These are great muffins Lena!" you exclaimed

"I'm glad you think so (your name)."she said

"Well, I had my doubts at first." you Joked 

She laughed and reached across to hit you.

"Shut up, You did not love, you knew they were going to be good." she said 

"Actually I didn't know what to think but they are great." you said as you left the room. You watched TV until one p.m You hear a knock on your door it was Lena. As soon as you answered her face was a bright red. 

"Hey umm (your name) umm..." she blinked off before she could finish you shut the door.  As soon as you turn on the TV again you heard a knock. It was Lena color the same as before. 

"Hey (your name) I uhhhh...." she blinked off again this time you did not just shut the door but you went to her room. You swore you hear Lena talking to herself But you couldn't make out any words. You arrived at her door she was standing there looking at you. 

"Lena what wrong." you ask 

"(Your name) I...." She blinked off again 

You sigh and begin to say," Tracer,Lena, I made a lot of mistakes in my life. Not being there for my sister all the time, Not shooting Alex twice in the damn head. But the biggest mistake I ever made. Was not telling you...... I love you." Your face was bright red after saying all that and Lena still didn't come out. So you went back into your room and shut the door. You turned on your TV to get your mind off the thing you just said. You heard a knock on your door yet again it was Lena and her face was just as bright as yours. Did she hear you asked yourself. You decide to repeat what you said. 

"Lena I...." You were cut off by her lip pressing against yours. Once you realized what was happening you began to tenderly kiss back. Until lack of oxygen claimed you both. 

"That was what I was trying to say to you" She smiled now knowing that you Loved her You smiled back. 

"Hey you asked have you ever heard of a movie Terminator 2?" you asked

"No why." Lena replied

"Do you want to watch it with me?" you asked again 

"Yes, Love in fact I do."  she stated

You went over to set up the movie and watch it. Once it hit the credits you realized Lena was fast asleep. You picked her up like you did so many times before and brought her to your bed. Except instead of Leaving her there you were glad to lay down next to her and fall fast asleep. 

Sorry that this chapter is short yet again