Chapter 18

You awoke again from another nightmare. You look at the time it was six a.m. You rolled out of bed grabbed a bowl of cereal. Then grabbed all your belonging and sold the apartment. You started to walk and you decided that between the mustang and Harley Davison you get the Harley Davison. You were half way to the dealer ship when you hear this.

"(Your name) you run away of a son." An old stranger said  

You spun around to see your mom and dad. Why are they here. Why can't they die of old age yet.

"Were is your sister (your name)?" Your mom questioned

"Far away as possible from you two, Can't you two just die yet, your a waste of human resources." You said scaling up a building

God that encounter brought act memories of how both your parents were drunks and beat you and Amber senseless. It made you start to have tears roll down your face. You started to think why couldn't my sister and I be born in a better household. But you wiped away the tears and dispelled the though that is the pasted. You finally made after two hour of walking to the dealer ship. You found a man behind a counter.

"Hello sir, I am looking for your fastest bike." You said bluntly

"Right this way sir." The dealer said

He lead you outside and you saw the Harley Davison MK12 it was the fastest bike in the world. You examined the bike but you didn't like something about it.

"I love the bike, But do you have it in black and orange." You asked

"We do sir right this way." The dealer

He led you to the bike you smiled since it was what you wanted.

"I'll take it how much." You ask

"950,000 for the bike." The dealer said

"950,000 what a steal." You said as you paid the man

You got on as he gave you the keys. You started the ignition and rode of to Washington D.C to see the celebration of the Overwatch members. You weren't sure how long you were the road but you finally made it to Washington D.C and located the White House. You got there just as the celebration began and braked your bike next to a tree and stood by it not daring to go up. You kept thinking of what if Lena and Amber could do better without you in there lives. You wouldn't endanger them by your skill at making enemies fast. You would make there hearts break when ever you come home wounded. But then again you already broke there hearts, what if Lena doesn't fall in Love again what if Amber doesn't want to settle down with Mccree. All the thought went through your head which one worse you kept trying to decide until your thought were interrupted.

"You know (your name) you are a hard man to find." The familiar voice said

You laughed a bit "yeah well I have to be Merdock." You replied as the old man came and stood right next to you

"You know you can restart your life your name leave all of this behind your past everything and help me rebuild the hunters." He said

"I know I can leave it all behind there someone I don't." You stated

"Haha, you know love is an illusion right." Merdock laughed

"No its not." You replied

"You have grown soft I remember when you were fifteen and you would agree with me on everything." He said

"Yeah well that was when I was fifteen." You said

"So cut to the chase your answer is." He said smiling thinking it is a yes

"No." You said bluntly

Merdock looked at you with anger. He though you would surely join him but you had a duty to Lena and your sister.

"You will regret this choice boy." Merdock angrily said

That triggered you calling you a boy. You threw a punch at him but he disappeared. You then watched the rest of the ceremony. Then road of to the Overwatch HQ on your bike.