Bath Time

Calum:
"Are you okay?" By the sudden question Calum's head rose and he looked at you with rosy cheeks. You cocked your head by his reaction to your question and stopped in track with undressing Alex, and placed the blue sponge in your hand next to the baby towel placed on top of the counter in the bathroom. "No.. I just like watching you doing what you're doing." He responded with a sigh followed by a smile and he loosened his body from being stuck to the doorframe and he walked forward to wrap his arms around you from behind. "You've just been awfully quiet the last couple of days." You mumbled and took the last piece of clothing off Alex and placed your finger into the water in the tub to make sure it wasn't too hot for him to bath in. "It's nothing, I just think I'm tired." Calum mumbled and leaned his head on his chin, watching as you lifted Alex in your arms and down into the bathtub, making sure that he wouldn't feel uncomfortable and that he wouldn't get a shock by the sudden contact with water. But as you expected Alex loved water more than everything so he didn't cry a single tear when he was in the water, just got more and more curious by the water filled sponge you used to clean with him. "Actually there is something I have to say." Calum announced after some moments of silence and you stopped in track to look at him with a raised eyebrow. "I'll just dry him off then you can tell me." You mumbled and it made Calum grab the towel and return it to you so you could lift Alex up from the now lukewarm water and place him on the towel next to the tub. When you had dried him up and wrapped him in the towel you looked up at Calum with curious eyes and it made him take a deep breath and look down at his feet. "I promised myself that it wouldn't happen... But it has and the contract says I can't cancel." His words made a lump form in your throat and you knew what was coming now. "I'm going on a tour Y/N. And it starts in three weeks." Your eyes widened even though you knew it was coming and you had no words to say. Your mouth was dry and nothing seemed to come out. "I know it's a lot to take. But I will make sure that you're coming with me and nothing is going to be difficult. I promise you my word."
Michael:
"Should we see if you dad has done what I asked him to?" You asked with a chuckled and looked down at Celeste while you undressed her on the nursing table inside your bedroom. The clock was past 7pm which meant that it would be less than half an hour before you would put Celeste to bed and before you and Michael just wanted to bath her to make sure she would be all clean before bedtime. "He's been in there for a couple of minutes now so I think he's ready." You said and took off her diaper, lifting her up from the table and cradled her in your arms before heading towards the bathroom. The door was open and when you walked inside you stopped in track and stared at Michael with wide eyes. The bathroom was basically covered in bobbles from the soap Michael had used a rather big amount of in the bathtub. Not to mention that it was in fact in the bathtub instead of the baby tub and you quivered an eyebrow when Michael smirked at you. "What? I needed a shower too." He laughed and pushed some of the bobbles away so there could be place for Celeste to rest. "How do you want to do it?" You asked rather nervous and headed towards him, taking seat on the warm heated towels next to the tub. "I'll just take her in my arms while you'll take the sponge and wash her." He said with a chuckle and looked down at Celeste with a goofy smile and she responded with her usual wide eyes, still hasn't learned to smile yet. "It isn't too hot is it?" You asked nervous and it made Michael scoff and shook his head. "I've got everything on control, trust me." Michael responded and you nodded your head silently and moved up so you could place her in his arms. Michael cradled her with a massive smile on his face and he leaned back in the bathtub and watched her with his baby green eyes, the proud smile on his lips never leaving. When Celeste started to close her eyes in pleasure by the precisely right temperature water you couldn't prevent the giggle escaping your lips and you leaned down to start watering the sponge and clean her body. "Told you it was a good idea." Michael said with a smirk and it made you move the sponge towards his head, cleaning his face with it and he shut his eyes by the sudden touch, spitting out some of the water from the sponge with a laugh.