He kisses you during a fight

Calum:
"Stop yelling at me." You exclaimed angrily with wide eyes, your arms crossed and your breath uneven as you glared at him with such an expression he could barely recognize you. "No I fucking won't, Y/N!" He yelled back, purposely raising the tone of his voice to annoy you even more. "Because it only seems like I get your attention when I yell. So of course I'll do that." "Why do you even need my attention you always seem to don't fucking care!" You forced out in a yell to match up with his frustrated tones. "Because funnily enough I do care about you in case you haven't noticed!" "Well funnily enough you haven't showed that in a while Calum the only thing you've showed is being an idiot." He looked at you in disbelief. "Yes, Idiot!" You exclaimed and he furrowed his eyebrows. "Bitch!" The way his eyes were looking so challenging only made your temper boil even further. "Scumbag!" "Whore!" "Needle dick!" "Hussy!" The next thing you knew you were pressed against the wall harshly, your arms locked above your head and Calum's lips inches from yours. His breath was hot and fanning against your skin before he locked his lips with yours, breaking in silence from the otherwise yelling battle you had been sharing seconds before.
Michael:
"Honestly Y/N I've been with you for years, why did it just went up for me now that you have THE MOST annoying high pitched voice my ears have ever come across in my damn life?" He exclaimed with furrowed eyebrows, his cheeks flushed in a deep shade of red from his anger and his mouth panting. Your jaw fell slightly by his words offended, making you bang your hands against the table and stood up from your chair. "And I just fucking realized how much of an ass you have become lately!" You screeched and stopped when you stood in front of him. "Well it seems like I've been taught by the best." He snickered in a smirk. "Only because I've been with you." You copied the not so amused smirk on his face and cocked your head to the right while glaring at him. "We both know that's fucking true, don't we? Agree? I sure as hell do." "I fucking hate you!" You yelled with force, "I fucking love you too!" He yelled back angrily before wrapping his hands in your hair and pulled your lips up to his for a sweet kiss that seemed to sooth the otherwise angry tension clouding in your living room.