Pool Party?

Hayes:

Nash and I decided to have pool party today. We invited a few of our friends two days ago. A little get together. I mean it's a month until school starts so why not? We put the bottles of drinks on the kitchen peninsula along with some snacks.

My mom, dad and little sister walked towards to the kitchen. "Okay guys, we're trusting y'all with the house. It's a small pool party right?" Our mom asked, we nodded. "Yes ma. Its just going to be a little get together." I said "Yeah we just want our close friends to come." Nash added on, I nodded. "We're trusting y'all." Our mom said, we nodded. "And thank you." Both Nash and I said at the same time.

"Why can't I stay for the pool party?" Sky my little sister asked,  Nash and I kneeled so that she was at least a bit taller than us. "Because there's going to be a lot of big kids Sky and we don't want you to get hurt." I said to her. I mean it was the truth, if she came to the pool party something bad would have happened. 

I honestly don't know what I would do if that happened. Plus it would be weird if she was there since she would be the only little kid there. "But next time, we can have our own little pool party, is that cool babes?" Nash asked, trying to make a compromise with her so that she won't be so upset. "It'll be a lot cooler, this one will be so boring." I added on, she nodded and jumped up and down giggling, we smiled and stood up, our family left the house and locked the door.

I turned to Nash. "Okay so how long until everyone is here?" I asked, he looked at the time on his phone. "In about 30 minutes or so." He said, I nodded. "Lets get going, we still got a bunch of stuff to do." I said. "We should play some music too." I added on, Nash looked at me. "Spotify?" He asked with a smiled on his face. "Spotify." I replied with smile on my face."What playlist." He asked. "I'll put, a trap music playlist, it'll get everyone in like a hyped up mood." I said. True, true." He said.

I got my phone out "Can you get you're speaker please?" I asked Nash. "What happened to yours?" He questioned, I sighed. "It's dead, it's charging in my room right now." I explained, he nodded and ran towards his room, got his speakers and ran back. He set it down on the kitchen peninsula, connected my phone to the speaker and played my trap music playlist and helped Nash set up and move things out of the way just incase somethings gets broken.

In a few minutes we were done with everything."So we good, we ready?" Nash asked. "We ready." I said with a smile on my face. "Now all we gotta do is put on our swim trunks." I added on, he nodded. We went into our rooms and changed into our swim trunks. We walked back into the living room and sat down. I looked at the time "People are supposed to be here in like a minute or two." I said, I nodded.

The little get together was supposed to start like ten minutes ago but you know people gotta take their sweet time getting ready. After a minute or so we heard a knock on the door. "You go get it, I'll bring the speaker back to the pool so that we could listen to the music better." Nash said, I nodded. "Wait but don't do what you did last time, when you dropped it into the pool." I said, he rolled his and sighed. "It was an accident!" He said raising his voice, I chuckled making his smile. I headed down the stairs and opened the door, letting our friends in, we invited about twenty people to the little pool party.

I led people to the pool. The music was playing, some people went back into the kitchen to get some snacks. I went back into the house to get my phone, I texted Neveah:

Me: "Hey you still coming to the pool party?"

Neveah:" I don't know, I'm over here trying to convince my mom to let me go." I smiled knowing that her mom can be strict sometimes and how hard it can be to convince her to let Neveah do somethings or go some where.