Adventuring

Neveah:

Today Nash, Taylor, Hayes and I were planning on looking around Anaheim. It was a lot of fun to just hang out with all of them. They make it so easy to just be yourself. There's never a dull moment, there's never a moment that you're not laughing. Yeah this may be the second day, but I truly do think that we're gonna end up being so much closer to each other. Last night after dinner, after we all changed into our pajamas the guys came into our room. Surprisingly Hayes mom was okay with us being alone, her and Sky went into the room. We ended up staying up and just laughing, talking and getting to know each other last night. The guys ended up sleeping in our room.

When we got up in the morning we were kind of scared of what Hayes mom would say, but she was actually really calm and understanding about the whole situation. Nash had brought up the idea of going around Anaheim which we were all down to do. Right now we were walking back from shoe store that was right across from our hotel. "So Hayes, did you see any shoes that you would've liked?" I asked already knowing the answer. "Nah, it would just be easier to go to the mall." He said, we chuckled. He can sometimes be such a sneaker head even though he doesn't always take care of his shoes.

"I'm down to go to the mall, I need to get some new outfits. Plus I promised some people that I would get them things." Taylor said, I nodded my head in agreement. "Girl what I'm saying! Are you guys down to head down to the mall?" I asked, they nodded. "Do you guys have all your money?" Nash asked, we nodded. I'm so happy that I remembered to carry my purse. I always left my money in my purse, I never liked taking out my wallet cause you never know when you'll be needing it. Taylor and I high-fived each other because we both remembered to carry our purses. We both knew how forgetful we can be sometimes, so yes brining our purses was worth that mini celebration.

"I'll order the Lyft." Nash said. "We should walk to the front doors of the hotel so that it'll be easier for the driver to pick us up." He continued. We nodded our heads walking back to the front of the hotel to wait for the car. "How are the both of you liking California?" Hayes asked. "I love it! Its so much fun, thank you guys. It honestly means a lot that you invited us." I said, he looked at me and smiled, Taylor nodded her head. "I agree with everything she said. Like you guys could've chose to just invite the guys and have a guys only vacation but you guys actually thought of us and decided to ask us to join you guys." She said.

The car pulled up in front of us. The driver rolled down the passenger seat window, Nash walked up to it making sure that this was our ride. He turned back to us and nodded. "Guys get in so that we can head out to the mall and the In N Out after cause I don't know about you guys but I'm hella hungry." He said, we chuckled and got in the car. The mall was only and 5 minute drive so we got there pretty quickly. This mall was pretty different from the mall that I usually go to because all the shops were on the outside. We continued to walk down the path seeing some cute clothes in Forever 21. "Yo we need to go in there." I said walking inside. "They actually have some cute clothes in here for the one time." Taylor said. "Right?!" I replied, we chuckled. "Are we gonna be in here for a long time?" Hayes asked, I chuckled and shook my head. "Nah, but do you want to help me look for somethings?" I asked him.

He shrugged and nodded his head. I was able to get a whole outfit which is hard for me to find at forever 21. Both Taylor and I paid for our outfits, we then walked out of the store. "See we told you it wouldn't take that long. We were in there for less than 10 minutes." Taylor said, the guys nodded. "Its 9:00pm right now so we have like an hour until the whole mall closes, so we all need to hurry up and get what we need." Nash said. "So are we gonna separate?" I asked, he nodded. "I'll stay with Taylor and you two can stay together. Just remember to go back to where we were first dropped of when you're done." He continued. We all nodded our heads. Taylor and Nash started walking towards other stores.