[ALL OF THEM] Wait For Them To Ask You Who You Know

You're standing on one side of the cube-like cell, your arms protruding from two of the many spaces between the bars that surround you entirely. A mischievous expression marks your face as your eyes follow the guard pacing back and forth, smacking the stick they tightly hold in their hand into the palm of their other.

"You should just let me go now," You murmur seductively, attracting the guard's attention, "Because you're not going to get anything out of me."

"That's what you say, Miss (Y/N), but you underestimate our power," The guard retorts coldly before going back to his pacing and ignoring you like he has been. You heave a sigh and peel yourself away from the bars, backing up over to your sad excuse for a bed and sitting down, pulling your legs in so that you're sitting criss-cross.

An immeasurable amount of time passes before the door to your cell slides to the side and two men enter. You scramble into the corner of the cube, wanting to get away from them, but there was nowhere to go. They scoop you up in their arms and drag you out of the cell, kicking and screaming.

They forcefully guide you down a hallway, traveling deeper inside the prison and passing by the cells that contain your friends. The first cell you pass by holds Andy, who is sitting on the floor, his back up against the bed that's suspended from the wall and a flame hovering above the palm of his hand. The next one over holds Joe, pacing back and forth, his hands clenched into fists by his sides and - when he came to one of the sides of the room - launching his fist into the concrete walls that had been destroyed since he'd been placed in their. Across from him is Patrick, lying on his bed with his legs crossed, one over the other, and his hands folded underneath his head, tilting it down ever so slightly so that you catch each other's gaze as you're dragged by. To the left of Patrick's cell is Pete, standing against the wall and staring at the photograph he held in his hands that pictured his son and him from about a year ago. And lastly, opposite to him, is Brendon, crouched on his bed, balancing on the front of his feet with his arms holding him up, appearing as though he's ready to pounce at any moment. His skin is a scaly green and his bared teeth are sharpened to a point as he hisses at you and the guards.

The two men take a sharp turn into a hallway where they throw you into a room and sit you down in a chair, restraining your wrists and ankles to the arms and legs. You glare at them as they leave the room and someone else comes in.

"(Y/N)," They greet you, a sappy kindness to their tone.

The corner of your lip curls up into a smirk. "Elisa, what a joy it is to see you."

The woman sits down across from you and sets a file down on the table. "Well it's a joy to see you too. Long time no see. Let's catch up, I have some questions for you."

"Of course you do," You reply sarcastically, "When don't you?"

She sighs and disregards your teasing, pulling out a collection of papers and placing them out on the table in front of you. You recognize the faces in all of the pictures attached to the packets and tense up, your fingers curling into your palms and your eyes locked on the papers in front of you. "I assume you're well acquainted with the people, am I right?" She interrogates. You clench your jaw, refusing to respond to her. "You know, this was the easy question. I recommend you answer it or this is going to be a very long, grueling process." Your lips stay pressed together.

She takes in a deep breath and lets it out slowly, picking up the file farthest to the right and showing it to you. "Let's start with him. Why don't you tell me his name?"

"You know who that is," You growl.

"Yes, but I want you to tell me his name."

"Why? You already know it."

"Just say it, (Y/N)," She commands sternly.

"WHY?" You scream, jumping out of your seat and tugging at the bindings, only to be forced back down, your chest rising up and down rapidly and your breathing heavier.

"(Y/N), you destroyed this city with these five men," She explains to you, "You killed countless of innocent peop-"

"They weren't innocent," You defend your and the men's actions, "But you wouldn't know that because you've got your head so far up the government's ass that you believe everything they say." You go to cross your arms, forgetting that you're stuck to the chair. You heave an annoyed sigh and sink back, tilting your head to the side and meeting Elisa's gaze directly. "You know, your ex-husband told me all about you, Elisa. The side of you that I didn't know. But there's one thing we both knew and that was that you're so gullible, and easy to manipulate."

"Don't talk about me like that!" She cried, exposing her weakness for a split second before recomposing herself and showing you the picture again, "Look, (Y/N), I'm here to help you. I can get you out of this, but you need to cooperate with me. Tell me who this man is."

Your eyes narrow and you answer her in a low voice, beginning to scratch at the rope tied around your wrist, "Patrick."

"Was he the one who told you to do this?"

"No."

She set the file down and picked up another one, this one belong to Joe. "What about him?"

"None of these people told me to do anything," You sneer, "Unlike you, I have a mind of my own. And I do things because I want to do them, not because people tell me to."

The interrogator heaves a sigh and sits back in her chair, folding her arms over her chest and trying a different approach. "This whole front you put up, (Y/N), why do you do it? You and I both know this isn't you. We're no strangers here, we used to be friends."

"We were friends years ago," You retort coldly, "You chose your path and I chose mine."

A heavy tension lingers in the air as the two of you stare at each other, silence ringing in your ears. Although she doesn't show it, your words hurt Elisa. The two of you weren't just friends, you were best friends. That's why she wants to help you, why she wants to get you out of this, but it's hard when she can barely recognize the person sitting before her.

After a good while, she gathers the papers and slips them back into the folder. "Well, (Y/N), since the past is the past and we're no longer friends, I'll treat you like any other criminal. You have one chance to save yourself and your friends. Tell me who put you up to this and I'll make sure you all receive the minimum punishment. However, if you refuse, you die - all of you."

You stare at Elisa long and hard before leaning forward - the corner of your lip curling up into a smirk - and saying, "I already told you, Elisa, no one told me to do anything."

Just then, the alarm starts going off and a red light starts flashing in the room you're in. You rip your arm out of the restraint you've been picking at and quickly undo the others, breaking the arm off of the chair and using it to smack Elisa upside the head. She flies out of the chair she's sitting in, unconscious.

You shake your head in disappointment and turn around to see the two guards rushing towards you. Ecstasy surges through your veins as you dodge their advances and come out with the upper hand, the two joining Elisa on the ground.

You flip your hair over your shoulder and waltz out of the room, holding the bloodied chair arm over your shoulder as you make your way back to where your friends are, gathered in the center of the hallway you'd walked down earlier, waiting for you. Around them are the palsied and dead bodies of the guards that tried to stop them.

"About time," Patrick murmurs as you approach, pulling you into his side and kissing you on the cheek.

"Let's get out of here," You suggest, the six of you casually completing your great escape plan.