[PATRICK] First Time He Takes You On Tour - Part One

Hope You're Ready

Today 6:37a.m. Patrick: Where are you? We're about to leave and I don't want you to miss it!

Today 6:38a.m. You: I'm stuck in traffic right now. I'll be there soon.

Today 6:40a.m. Patrick: Okay. See you then. Love you 😘

Today 6:41a.m. You: Love you too ❤️

Patrick and you have recently started dating. You started dating about a year ago. He's going on tour and he thought he should invite you to come. You couldn't pass up the offer, who wouldn't want to go on tour with her boyfriend's band?

The light turns green and you press down on the gas pedal of your car, propelling you and the vehicle forward.

Shortly afterward, you pull into the parking lot Patrick directed you to in a text message the night before. The sun is still rising and the sky is a light blue  color.

You get out of your car just as someone steps off of the tour bus. It's Patrick. The corner of your lips curl upward and he runs over to you, enveloping you in a tight  hug. "I'm so glad you could make it," He tells you, kissing you on the cheek.

"I wouldn't miss it for the world," You retort, blushing.

Patrick walks around your car and opens the back, where he pulls out the two bags you packed  last-minute this morning. You hope you didn't leave anything behind,  like a toothbrush and toothpaste, or even worse pads/tampons (because if you forgot them, it's not like any one of the guys would have some handy).

"Let me take one," You say, going to grab one when he pulls back.

"No, I got it," He replies, smiling. You roll your eyes and close the back of the car for him. The two of you start making your way back over to the tour bus. "The guys might seem a little...strange," He tells you out of the blue.

"What? Why?"

"Well this the first time one of our girlfriends is going to be with us on the tour bus, and not just to hang out before a concert or anything,"  He explains, "This the first time a girlfriend will be traveling with us."

"Ohhhhh," You reply, smirking, "I see."

"Yeah, so if the guys seem a little...weird to you, that's why."

You chuckle, "Alright."

"Other than that, you  have nothing to worry about. I've only told them good things about you and they're really excited to meet you. So hopefully everything goes  well and this won't be a problem."

"A problem?" You repeat, looking over at him.

"N-No, not like that,"  He's quick to assure you, "I just...I'm kind of breaking the rules the three of them and I set up when we first got a tour bus. So..."

"Oooh, I'm dating a bad boy," You tease him. He playfully glares at you before stepping to the side and bumping into you, causing you to trip on your feet and almost fall over. The two of you break down in laughter.

You and Patrick walk onto the tour bus and three guys turn their heads in your direction. Your cheeks immediately turn red.

"Guys, this is (Y/N)," Patrick introduces you, for this was the first time that you're meeting his best friends and band mates, "My girlfriend."

"Nice to meet you, (Y/N)," The one with short hair, a beard, and tattoos on his neck, arms, and legs replies, a friendly smile appearing on his face.

"Patrick talks about you all the time," The guy with curly hair adds as he stands up, setting the laptop he had in his lap to the side and walking up to you, leaning  in and whispering, "You know, it's great you guys are in love and all, but can you tell him to keep your sex life to yourselves?" You look over  at Patrick who shifts his gaze away from you. "I really don't need to hear about how well you-"

You laugh, "Okay, okay, I get it. I'll talk to him about it later."

The man pats you on the shoulder and smiles, "Thanks, (Y/N). I appreciate it." You nod your head as he brushes past you to talk to the bus driver, most likely to tell him that they're ready to go.

"I-I'm going to go put your stuff in the back," Patrick stutters nervously, kissing you on the cheek and disappearing into the back of the tour bus, hoping to avoid the talk Joe wanted you to have with him.

The third man who has been on his phone ever since you stepped foot onto the bus finally looks up at you and says, "Oh, hi."

"Hi," You retort.

"You must Patrick's girlfriend," He sets his phone to the side and heaves a sigh, "What's your name, again?"

"(Y/N)," You answer.

"Pete," He sticks his  hand out for a handshake. You place your hand in his and shake it up and down once. "So you're coming on tour with us, huh?"

"Yeah, it appears so."

"Hope you're ready," He smirks slyly.

"Me too," You reply, your cheeks growing even redder, "Me too..."

To Be Continued...