A familiar scream was heard from down below, and John's eyes widened. "Marina!" he cried out, looking down at her hurtling down towards the ground. 

His mind went on autopilot. He held a hand out, concentrating. Marina's fall stopped in midair, and the kids that had started going outside to see the commotion, stopped short. John jumped off the roof, landing right below her. He held out his arms, releasing his telekinetic grip, and Marina fell straight into his arms. 

The kids were starting to get their phones out, no doubt going to get a video, and Sarah was right at the front. Her eyes were wide, and she was looking at the two in shock and surprise. "How?" she mouthed at them. 

"Let's go," John told Marina, grabbing her arm. The two of them took off at a run for the wooded area behind the house. Footsteps pounded behind them, and Sarah caught up. "What are you two - ?" she started to ask, but they were interrupted by the sound of sirens. 

Police cars began swarming from both sides. John and Marina stood back to back, hands outstretched. The lead cars were caught in their grips, and they spun sideways, stopping the other cars from getting close to them. 

Marina grabbed Sarah's arm and followed John into the woods. When they were safe inside, Sarah grabbed both of them and turned them to face her. "What you two just did is not possible," she stated. 

Marina gave Sarah a roll of film. "Here. I've gotten everything on this." 

"We came to say goodbye," John added, taking Marina's hand and turning to go. 

"No, wait!" Sarah cried, grabbing them. "This way's better. Come on. Please." 

Knowing that it was not the best idea, Marina hesitated. But her friendship with Sarah won out, and she followed the older girl away.

***

Gibbs hung up the phone, and Savannah looked at him. "What did she want?" she asked. 

"She's heading for the school," he replied. "There's something she needs to tell us." 

"Really?" Savannah asked dryly. "I wonder what." 

"Call DiNozzo, tell him that he, Kate, and McGee need to get their asses into a car and over there," he told her. 

Savannah waved her hand, signaling she understood as she dialed the familiar number on her phone.

***

Sarah finished with the photos and hung them up in the dark room. She smiled as her gaze flew across the photos of Marina and John using their Legacies, and she grinned at Bernie Kosar. "These are amazing," she whispered. 

"Hard to believe that it's true," Marina piped up from where she was by the window to outside. "But it's true." 

Sarah swallowed, looking between her and John. "Can you show me?" 

John raised an eyebrow at Marina. She sighed and nodded, pointing at the light fixtures. Electric bolts came from her outstretched finger and hit each light in a chain, turning them on full blast. John just raised one hand, igniting his Lumen. 

Sarah gazed at their powers in awe. "Wow," she murmured. 

The squeal of tires was heard, and Marina looked outside, and she stiffened. "John, you need to see this." 

He walked over and his eyes widened when he saw the trucks with Mogadorians piling out of them. He pointed to a Mogadorian who was dragging a kicking teenager out of one. "Mark." 

They continued looking, and then Mark's face slammed into the window. Marina let out a strangled scream, backing away quickly. John took her arm and they ducked down, and he beckoned Sarah over. "We're going to get out of this," he promised, sounding more confident than he felt. "You got that?"