Plan F: Eat The Kitchen When I Get Home

Start from the beginning

"Good morning pal!" Adrian greets me at the entrance, a little too loud for my liking. He then throws his arm around my shoulder.

"You look dead," Andrew states.

"You think?" I mutter.

"Someone's grumpy~" Adrain sings.

"Need sleep," I tell him as we enter the school building.

"Can't sleep now, class is going to start any minute," Adrian informs.

I groan. "Can we just ditch?"

"I'm up for it," Andrew says.

"Adrian?" I wait for his say, but he doesn't say anything. He just shakes his head and walks into History class.

"No ditching it is," I nod knowingly.

"I guess so," Andrew nods with me.

That's how our friendship worked. If one friend goes to class, we all have to. No leaving anyone behind.

Andrew and I walk into class and take a seat by the smirking Adrian.

"You forced us into class," Andrew glares.

"Hey, I didn't do anything, I didn't say a word," he says raising his hands up in defense.

"Exactly," he tells him.

"Good morning everyone," our history teacher Mrs. Marsh greets with a smile. "Ready for the test?"

Test? What? When? Where? No one told me.

"We have a test?" I ask out loud not meaning to.

"Yes, we do. I hope you studied," she says giving me a look.

"Of course I did-"

"Not," Andrew mutters.

"You're not supposed to say that," I whisper to him.

"Well, good luck everyone." With that, she starts giving everyone a test paper.

Once I got the test, I start to scan the questions. I was surprised to see that I actually knew the answers to them. I quickly began filling them in. The test wasn't too long, so I was able to finish pretty fast.

I take my paper before standing up and walking towards Mrs. Marsh's desk.

"Here," I say, handing the test to her.

"How'd you think you did?"

"Eh...." I trail off.

She laughs. "Well, you can leave class early if you'd like."

Oh, I'd like.

"Thank you," I say before going back to my desk.

"See ya," I whisper to Adrian and Andrew. They gap at me and I smirk.

I throw my backpack over my shoulder and make my way out of the classroom and into the school hallways.