Pokemon Adventures

IF YOU WANT TO READ MY AUTHOR'S NOTE, STICK AROUND. IF YOU DON'T, SCROLL DOWN UNTIL YOU SEE, ( YOU HAVE BEEN RETURNED TO YOUR REGULARLY SCHEDULED PROGRAM )

This is crazy! I am in disbelief of it all. As of now, this story has 3.1K views!! That is more insane than Nightmare! I am so happy that I can share my writing with you all, and have you read through and vote and comment. It means the world to me. Thank you to everyone who has started or has been here for a while. It means so much to me. I love you all, and enjoy!

( YOU HAVE BEEN RETURNED TO YOUR REGULARLY SCHEDULED PROGRAM )

** Sean's perspective **

Finishing the daytime recording, me and Y/N started cooking. It wasn't much, but we made a little stir-fry with what we had. I found a Trainer cap, and I cleaned my glasses. Y/N turned around and smiled.

" Do I look like Mash Ketchup?" I asked, trying to be serious.

They laughed and laughed at me. I frowned as they were fastly on the floor, crying laughing, and hugging their stomach tightly. I looked down at them, and they were having a hoot and a half. I pouted like a sad and angry child, and faked that I was mad.

They saw my reaction, raised an eyebrow/frowned, got up, and kissed me sweetly before pulling away and went to get out two plates

" You do, Sean, you do," They said, still smiling.

I replied, " So, all I have to do is be stupid, then have you laugh at me, I pout, and then I get a kiss?"

" No," Y/N replied. " You just have to be you/cute."

After I finished eating dinner with Y/N, we grabbed my camera with my phone, and went outside. The quiet town seemed quieter then normal. I told Y/N that I would have some parts where I hold the camera, and some parts where they hold the camera. They thought this was stupider than my Jackaboy skit ( which Y/N also helped out with ) but I didn't care. I was with them, and that was all that mattered. I recorded me inside the apartment, and right outside it.

Then, I rehearsed the lines in my head of what I was going to say when Y/N would hold the camera.

" I'm out 'ere, in the middle of night time," I said, impersonating Bear Grylls, trying not to laugh at myself.

I looked at the camera, to see Y/N and Y/N's perfect smile. Before I could say anymore, I started laughing. They looked at me, and started laughing too. I don't know what got into me, but I couldn't do the accent. Y/N's smile got me distracted.

" What are you doing?" Y/N laughed, shutting the camera off.

" You're just too cute that I can't focus!" I said giggling.

Y/N blushed, then cleared their throat. " Well, we need to record this. It's cold and we could get killed or something/I wanna watch something on tv with you."

" Okay, okay," I said, then I swung my arms around their warm body. " But I wanna snuggle when we get back."

They wrapped their arms around me and rested their head on my chest. " We can snuggle."

" Yay!" I said, grinning.

I let them go and looked at them. They looked at me, with their e/c eyes. I kissed the top of their scalp and went back to my recording area.

" Eh hem," I cleared my throat, preparing to record. Y/N gave me a thumbs up, so I started. " I'm out 'ere, in the middle of night time. I 'eard the wildest Pokemon come out at night time. It's time to catch me some night Pokemon!"

I awkwardly hobbled/dashed down the sidewalk, using my phone flashlight as a light. I kept going until I heard Y/N shout " Cut!" I smiled and jogged back down to them.

The rest of the night was one of the best nights of my life. It was full of stupidity, and both of us laughing and grinning. I chose Team Mystic, which I was happy about. I don't know what team Y/N was on, but they were too busy laughing at me being quiet for once.

Eventually, I finished recording and started editing. I tried to hurry, so I could go and have some snuggle time with Y/N, my favorite teddy bear.

While editing... Jack took over. My neck felt like a million ants were biting and clawing to get through my skin. My head slammed down against my desk, and nearly gave me a concussion. But before he could even mutter a word, I rocketed him out of control again. It was like ripping off a bandaid. And, I was able to finish editing.

Y/N was on the couch, scrolling through their laptop. I walked up and sat next to them. I curled an arm around their neck and shoulder, and didn't realize how easily that knocked me flat. I closed my eyes gingerly and slow, and fell asleep.

** Jack's perspective **

Suddenly, I was hit. The force was like getting run over by six million busses. Like getting thrown from a plane and splatting on the concrete. I kept cool as I boiled in his head. Usually, I was strong. I've been strong since that incident. But now, he has the confidence that he can just kick me out forever... He can't do that. Can he? What was I thinking? Of course he can't... just for a few days.

I knew there was one reason why he had so much damn self confidence. Y/N. Ever since they arrived, he has multiplied his confidence. But, what will happen when little ol' Y/N disappears? What will Sean do? Watch, of course. Watch as I take everything from them; from Sean. I'll take every comfort and everything regular to Y/N. I'll make sure that they both pay for what I've been through. And Sean won't be able to live with himself. It will be to the point that he will give himself up to me, and then-

" Sean?" A hushed voice asked.

I groaned, and wanted to roll my eyes, but I was in his head. But I didn't feel like a bug on a windshield. I felt normal. The body was now in my power. I slowly filled every pore and every vein. Sending my air into his lungs, my cravings to his stomach, and my brain into his empty head. I flooded into every marrow and joint, until I opened our eyelids.

" Sean?" The voice asked again.

Turning our neck, I looked over to see Y/N.

" Yeah?" I asked, straining my throat and using Sean's voice.

" You falling asleep?" They asked, raising an eyebrow.

" Resting my eyes," I said, breathing in the Irish air.

They smiled. " Alright then."

Practically taking a photo, I analyzed their face. I almost moaned at the thought of them crying or in pain. But I couldn't think like that. Ugh. I'd have to wait until I could show them all of my toys. ( REFERENCE )

" So, have you seen Flynn recently?" I asked, dying to get the punk too.

" No. But we might get lunch or something," Y/N replied blankly, typing on her laptop.

" Cool," I replied, trying to master Sean's speech for later days.

" Yeah," They replied, bored.

Oh Y/N, you don't know what's coming.