Zero To a Hundred

** Sean's perspective **

" Don't die please..." Y/N pleaded as they walked towards the door.

Then, he took over, laughing a sadistic and dark chuckle. Y/N turned to look at me.

" Stop it!" I scolded myself quietly.

Then, Y/N turned the knob and walked out. I sighed. The door shut, enclosing my cage with the beast.

I felt the darkness begin to clog up my brain. I gasped for air, but my lungs filled with sand, drowning me with no water.

" Hey, buddy! It's me again. Sorry, I kinda auto-piloted you there. I admit I lost my temper with that Gi-Gi bitch. But I really think you should let me loose on Y/N. Y/N would be fun to hunt." He purred, his tongue lapping at my synapses.

" Don't you dare!" I begged, straining for control of my own mind.

I felt him start using my heart. He started to use my blood to flow through my body. Then, it all cut off.

I had lost control.

My hands and feet lost circulation first. I felt as if ants had crawled into my skin and danced through my bones and tissue.

" Won't let me have Y/N, fine. Someone from the streets will have to do." He demanded.

I felt the fangs start to grow in. Taking my canine teeth and making them sharp and dagger-like.

The most sickening part of the process. I felt my tongue stretch like dough, and tear every muscle. I felt my tongue stretch out. I saw it. It was long and pink. It had saliva all over it and was pointed at the tip.

Then, I felt nothing. He had almost finished taking over. I was stuck in my own mind; trapped in my own prison. I tried to move, but couldn't. I was fucked if anyone caught me. Him.

At last, the final step. I saw black liquid trickle around my eyes. It started in the corners and stuck to my eyeballs.

Quickly, it was stringing itself around my eyes. I slowly couldn't see anything in my room. It latched on my eyes. Then, blackness. I felt the sickening feeling in my stomach as it tied itself in a knot. It was over. He had won. Jack, as he called himself, was in complete control. He is Nightmare to me.

No one needed to know that Jack was a part of me. But he was my Nightmare. Is.

" Now, who's gonna be our victim?" Nightmare asked, grinning my mouth.

( Edit: I get a lot of questions about this. Nightmare is the nickname Sean gave Anti. )