"I told you if you ever told, I would get even." He smiled at me and it was sickening.

"News flash boing, I didn't tell anyone, YOU did." I glared at him.

"I didn't tell Cory and Topanga, who now won't let me over when you're there." He was staring at me like he used to.

"Your mistake was telling Riley. Telling her something like that is huge and a secret like that would eat her alive and you know it, I kept my end of the deal and you need to keep yours." I'm sure if fire could come out of my eyes, that's what would be happening right now because I'm beyond pissed.

"So I'm guessing he doesn't know you're here right?" Why is he being all weird.

"No he doesn't because once he told me the descriptions of the two idiots that did this to him, I connected the dots easily." I snarled at him.

"Hmm, interesting." I know where this is going and I don't like it so out of not thinking. I slapped him and slapped him hard.

"What was that for??" He yelled holding his hand to his cheek.

"For thinking it's okay to hit on me when I have a boyfriend and while I'm 2 and a half months pregnant with HIS child and for everything else you've done to me to make my life a living hell." I finally let go of his shirt and backed away so there was enough space between us so I could leave if I needed to.

"No one told me you were pregnant, I'm sorry Maya." He looked down.

"And why would you be sorry?" I mean he should be sorry about a lot of other things, but why this?

"Because it probably sucks being pregnant while in high school." He had real sympathy in his eyes.

"I don't need your sympathy Josh. I'm not even upset over it. My problem is you interfering with my life yet again. I need to be stress free for the rest of this pregnancy and nothing since Christmas has been non-stress related.

"Wait so you're telling me you actually want this baby?" Now he had the same in shock look that Lucas had.

"Yes I do, and you want to know why? Because I love Lucas, I always have, since day one and you were my distraction freshman year, I didn't plan for this to happen, but it did and I'm owning up to my mistakes although it's not a mistake." I wasn't putting my guard down because I know how he is.

"Wow, Maya, you're more mature then I thought you were." He had a genuine smile.

"Just because you're feeling sorry for me and being nice doesn't make you any less of a pig, remember that and I would really appreciate it if you would leave me and Lucas alone and that's including any of your friends or roommates. If you want to go to Riley's more I get it, I do, this wasn't my choice to have this all come out. That's why I'm stepping back from being over there all time so you can have your family back. I've only been there once the past month anyways and that was yesterday." I'm at least trying to come to an understanding we can both agree on.

"I don't want that Maya, they're your family too and Shawn lives there. You can't just stay away from your step father-" he started talking like he knew what was going on.

"That may be true, but after my mom died I got emancipated because he left. I'm fairly certain that with the hormones of the pregnancy is what made me vulnerable to forgiving him, but I did and we're trying to work through everything, so not quite, you just can't wear the title step dad for a year and bounce when things happen. Shawn and I are very close, yes, but it won't be 100% until I truly forgive him." I crossed my arms still glaring.

"Don't jeopardize your friendship with Riley because I want to spend time with them." I could tell he was being serious.

"I do have my own place as you recall which I still don't like that you know where I live, she can come to me. "  I started to put my hand on the door nob to leave.

"Maya.. I never meant to hurt you." He was looking down, but this is a line that I'm not biting.

"But you did. How could you expect me to believe that after EVERYTHING you've put me through? There was a second part if you don't recall?" I could feel my rage burning inside me again.

"Yeah.." He was still looking down.

"If you tell them anything more, they won't speak to you again, so just don't say anything." With that being said, I walked out of his dorm and didn't look back.

Once I sat in my car for a minute to let it warm up I felt a tear coming down my face, it wasn't of sadness though because I'm not sad. It's of happiness because I finally did what I thought I never would and that was facing a long overdue fear. Everything should get right back on track now, I hope.