Chapter 48

A/N: hey guys! Sorry it's taken me this long! I saw Sabrina last Saturday and I'm literally just now coming down from the excitement of it all. On top of that been busy too. I love Sabrina so much, she made my life last week. I did have a meet and greet, so I did get to talk to her for a little bit, but that short time was the highlight of my night. She's so sweet icant, but I'm a proper functioning human being again so back to the story! Doing a little time skip to Maya being 8 and a half months pregnant. I have a little surprise towards the end for making y'all wait for a week! It's also much much longer then I expected it to be and I hope you all enjoy it! I love you guys! ❤️

Maya's POV

I'm so happy things are completely back to normal with Lucas and I. He's the love of my life and I wouldn't want to go through this with anyone else, but him. We're finally about nearly done with the nursery. We just need to add some finishing touches and it'll all be ready for when Alexander gets here next month. I feel like this is the most excited for him to get here this entire pregnancy. If it wasn't for my entire support system I wouldn't have been able to do all this. After we ate lunch we were cuddling on the couch watching tv until he muted it.

"Hey I was watching that!" I yelled at him.

"I know you were, but my offer to you may be better then a tv show." He replied which caused me to look at him with a questioning look.

"I'm listening." I said while waiting for him to continue.

"How about you go hang out with Riley today?" He offered.

"I would love to do that, but we need to finish the nursery." I started to say before he cut me off.

"Maya, this will be one of your last chances to spend time with her before our lives change. For the better of course, but with no interruptions and I want you to enjoy what time you have with her, don't worry about the nursery. I got it. I'll put Farkle to work when he comes over later." He explained and what he said did make sense.

"Why the sudden urge to get rid of me huckleberry?" I asked him.

"No reason." He replied with a smirk on his face.

"Alright, you win this time, but I'll figure out whatever game you're up to and you know it." I got one last sentence in before he kissed me to shut me up. I always fell right into his kiss and he knew it. "Damn it Friar." I sighed as our lips disconnected.

"Go get ready." He instructed me. For once I actually listened to someone when they told me what to do and when to do it.

I went and took a shower and got dressed. I called Riley to asked her were I should meet her and she told me Topanga's. I walked out in the living room to see Lucas passed out on the couch so I took this opportunity to wake him up suddenly for making me leave the house today. I climbed on top on him and straddling him on the couch and he didn't budge. Seriously? So I made my next move. I leaned down and kissed him softly and as I started to pull away, he pulled me back in deepening the kiss.

"That was a nice wake up call." He said as we pulled apart in a sleepy voice. "Maybe I should pass out more often if this is how you choose to wake me up." He grinned at me, my plan was back firing already.

"What are you and Farkle planning on doing today?" I asked him.

"I guess you'll find out later when you get home." He replied with a smirk.