Drunk (Ally x Y/N smut)

(Y/N)'s Pov:

I opened the door, stumbling into the bus (which 5H travelled with), with Ally behind me.

"I'm so drunk!!" I slurred, plopping onto the sofa. Ally giggled and sat beside me.

"That was such a great night! You're one hell of a dancer!" Ally said, flashing her beautiful smile.

"Why, thank you." I smiled.
We both smiled, and instantly locked eyes. I don't know what got over me but, we just had a moment. Her beautiful eyes couldn't stop staring into mine. I noticed how beautiful she looked, Ally was amazing tonight. I don't know why, but I had never really thought about her in this type of way.

Suddenly, Ally began leaning in. And uncontrollably, so did i. I guess I was just too caught up in the moment. Soon enough, her soft lips connected with mine. Our lips moved in rhythm, in sync.

Ally moaned in my mouth, as our tongues wrestled. The kiss grew really heated.
Suddenly, I felt Ally's hands brush against my breast. Her hands squeezing and massaging my breast, causing me to moan.

"You're so hot, (Y/N)." Ally mumbled as she began kissing down my jawline.
Ally's hands played with the hem of my shirt, as I stroked her soft hair. She then peeled my shirt off, and kissed my covered breast.

Ally then unclasped my lace bra, and began tugging at my nipples with her teeth causing me to react with a groan.

"You like that baby? (Y/N) I'm gonna make you feel so fucking good." Ally stated, as she swirled her tongue around my nipple.

Ally kissed down my torso, towards my pussy. Her hands slowly unzipped and removed my skirt. She wrapped her fingers around my thong strings, and slid my thong off.

"You're so wet." Ally giggled.
She bent her head down and slowly licked my clit making me scream out. She smirked and began eating me out. I moved my hips to the rotten of her tongue.

"Yes!! Ah, fuck me!!"
She suddenly thrust a finger into me.

"Fuck!" I shouted.
She added another and thrusting in and out.

"Holy fuck, A-Ally!"
"That's right, slut! Say my name!!" Ally smirked, licking my wet pussy.
"A-A-Allyson!" I slightly moaned out.

"Louder. Say my name bitch!" She raised her voice, I could feel my orgasm building
"Ally!! F-Fuck!" I shouted, she laughed and thrusted faster.

"FUCK!" I screamed out in pure ecstasy as I reached my orgasm.

Suddenly, Ally licked up all my juices and began kissing me, fiercely.

"Having fun ladies?" Normani asked.
Ally instantly covered herself with the sheets and Mani laughed.

A/N
Ally is not as holy as we thought she is. Leave me a request (eg. Laurmani)! Anyway, credits to tumblr for this idea♡
~Cara