Fuck Buddies (Norminah)

Normani's POV:

"Baby come over tonight?" I whined to Dinah over the phone. - I was horny and she was my fuck buddy. When ever she needed me, I was there and vice versa. When ever she needed her cute little pussy rubbed or scissored, I was there. I needed her to get pretty and be here now. "was already planning on it. I'm at the door." Dinah said in a monotonous voice, which for some reason turned me on even more. I rushed to the door in only a bra and short shorts, not bothering to change because after all, being hot and bothered I could've been naked. "Hey Mani, wanna get naked for me?" Dinah said to me oh so seductively. She pushed me in the house kissing my lips rough and hard while her hands roaming my breast. Still pushing me up until my back was up against wall near by, she whispered,"upstairs?"
Breaking our kiss to look at me.
"no. Kitchen."

Dinah's POV:

"No. Kitchen."
Mani breathed at me. I beamed at her demand and set out to get there. I tugged at her waist low shorts and pulled her in the direction of her kitchen. With no time waisted, She jumped on the counter and spread her legs inviting me in. "Don't just stand there. Make yourself useful" the chocolate queen blinked at me with lustful eyes. I pounced over to her and took off her very distracting short shorts so I can start devouring my delicious shortcake. "No underwear? Ah ah ah- why baby?" I looked at her meeting her short pants when I blew into her wet pussy. "Fuck, don't do that baby!" Normani breathed at me, oh my goodness how hot was she. I wanted a little more time to tease her with her bringing me to the kitchen and all. I went to the fringe and took out the whipped cream and strawberries. My favorite thing to eat, other than her of course. Already with legs open, I sprayed out cold whipped cream on her pussy and licked it off of her screaming body. I sprayed a lot more on her pussy and went to her breasts, licking each one before carefully spraying the whipped cream on her hard nipples. "Ah fuck!! Ah! Oh" was all that came from her mouth pleasing mine. I quickly whipped out the strawberries and swiped it across her hardened nipples and brought each nipple to my face, swirling my tongue around each erect nipple. "A do- don't stop" she pleaded squirming under me and I could do all but smile. I placed the strawberry to her mouth and she licked around the pointy area simulating a nipple to me. I took my time when it was time for me to eat her out. Literally .

Normani's POV:

All I could do was squirm and scream when the contact of the whipped cream touched my pussy. I was trying to be patient with her but she was being ruthless, not fucking me as soon as she saw me. When suddenly overtaken by joy I moaned when Dinah took her plump lips and attached them with mine. My pussy lips of course. "Oh fuck Dinah Jane!" I moaned to her. She licked the whipped cream into her mouth and immediately attached them back. I grabbed a fist full of hair and practically shoved her in my pussy and much to my joy she snaked her tongue in and I yelped bucking my hips at her while she kept tongue fucking me. At the right moments she would swirl her tongue around or push it further into my pussy while moaning which I assume was her pleasing herself as well. "Please Dinah don't stop! Ah ah!! " I yelled bucking my hips "I'm about- about to cum!" I yelled furiously while she nibbled and sucked my clit as if it were the last sip she'd take out of her fav drink - Strawberry milkshake with whipped cream on top😏. Shaking and struggling to keep my legs open I longed for my cum to come but instead a clear liquid came shooting out and I started rubbing my clit harder and harder while Dinah finger fucked me hard and deep to make it come out faster and harder. Panting as loudly as I did, I laid down on the counter when I heard Dinah say, "I didn't know you were a squirter, but it's my turn now".
God I love this girl.

A/N
Hey everyone. Sorry i didn't upload in so much time. Anyway, give me some requests (eg. Ally x Lauren, Normani x reader), and i will sure write a smut. Do you want a Part 2 of this story? Leave me a comment and let me know. (i was inspired to write this smut by SmutMeUp on Tumblr)
From now until September, i will post 2 smuts a week. Love you <3
~Cara