Birthday present (5H/You)

It was your birthday! You couldn't wait till you hung out with your squad also know as the biggest girl group in the world, Fifth Harmony.

It was finally 8 o'clock at the afteroon, great time to get ready. You took a shower and then you curled your hair. You wore a mini black dress, you did your makeup and it was time to go! You took a taxi which drove you to the club you would meet the girls. When you arrived Ally came first to give you your present and wished you Happy Birthday! The other girls did the same and you all ordered a drink.

The DJ (not Dinah😂) played your favourite song. Normani took your hand and she told you to dance with her.

She grinded on you while dancing and you were turned on. You looked at your left and saw Lauren grinding on Camila. This turned you on even more. Normami stopped grinding on you, she went to Dinah and kissed her. You couldn't take it anymore. You wanted to cum. So you went to the bathroom and pumped 3 fingers in and out of your wet pussy. You were about to cum when Ally walked it and saw you touching yourself.

A(lly): Well, well, well
You: A-a-ally it's its not what it seems
A(lly): You need some help?
You: What?
A(lly): Lemme do that for you

She run her finger up and down your slit, her thumb massaging your clit.

You: Mmm Ally please

She slammed 2 fingers in your pussy pumping them really hard. After some minutes you came from your high. She licked all of your cum and smirked

You: Oh my god ally that was amazing!
A: Wait and you'll have more

She smirked again and left. You dressed and walked out of the restroom.

L(auren): Hey Y/N! I was waiting for you! The girls say it would be great if we go to my house and chill! What do you think?
You: Sure! Great idea!
N(ormani): And also we have another
surprise for you

Normani looked at Dinah and giggled

You: Erm okay, I'm going to take a taxi and ill see you at Lauren's place!
Camila: I'll come with you

At the taxi you felt Camila touching your inner thigh. She massaged your pussy and she made you moan. The taxi driver looked at you from the mirror but you acted like nothing happened.

When you opened Lauren's house door what you saw made you really wet. You saw Lauren and Normani making out, Ally masturbating and Dinah slamming a dildo in her pussy. You also saw many sex toys.

You: Wha- wh- whats happening?
Ally: Strip now
Normani: You too Camz

You both undressed

Normani: Y/N come here

She told you to lay in the floor with your legs open. She took a rope and tied your feet at the couch as she handcuffed your hands at the table.

Camila: We have some rules
Lauren: 1, you don't talk unless we tell you to
Dinah: 2, don't touch yourself
Ally: 3, don't touch any of us unless we tell you to
Normani: and 4, don't cum until we let you, got it?
You: Yes

Without warning Dinah slammed the dildo in your pussy making you squirt and moan.

Ally: Eat my pussy Y/N

She sat on your face and you started eating her out. Lauren grinded on your thigh and moaned. Normani pinched and twisted your nipples increasing the pleasure. You were a moaning mess. You started eating Ally and your eyes searched for Camila. We was laying in the couch masturbating.

Ally: Don't stop until i cum slut!

You continue eating her out while you were really close to your climax. Ally cummed and her and Normani switched places. You were eating Normani out while Ally was pinching your hard nipples. Ally and Lauren stopped giving you pleasure and they started fucking themselves with a double side dildo. Dinah switched place with Camila and she fucked you really hard with a double strap on making both of you moan.

You: im really close
Ally: DONT FUCKING CUM

Normani came from her high with a loud moan and you licked all of her cum.

You: i need to cum
Camila: beg for it
You: please camila
Camila: Cum

You cummed with the loudest moan. Camila came too. Dinah untied and uncuffed you. Lauren and Ally still fucked themselves with the double side dildo but after some minutes they both came from their high.

The room smelled pure sex. Nobody was talking.

Normani: So how was your birthday present?
You: Perfect thank y'all!
Lauren: We should do that again!
Dinah: what about round 2 at my house?
Ally: Fuck yes
Normani: Tomorrow because its already 4:00 am
Camila: And that means we fucked all night?
You: Maybe. Tomorrow?
Dinah: Sure!

-----------------------

A/N

Hey guys!
I hope you liked it!
Sorry for my grammar mistakes.
Don't forget to follow me and my tumblr @/slaymaggie! And also don't forget to vote and request a smut!
Do you want a part 2 of that?
Btw im sorry i upload this so late. Anyways tomorrow is my bday so that's why i wrote that smut.
Love y'all💖
~Cara