Meet & Greet (Dinah/You)

Today is your Fifth Harmony concert. You were really excited because your aunt bought you a M&G (Meet and Greet). You will finally meet your love, Dinah Jane. You never really admitted that you have a big crush on her.

You called your friend Veronica (random name), to come by your house.

You: Oh my god I'm so nervous! I'll see my girls in like 3 hours, I can't believe it!
V(eronica): I'm so happy for you! Could you do me a favor?
You: Sure, what is it?
V: Tell Camila to follow me on Twitter pretty please
You: Of course I'll tell her!
V: I'll go now just to let you get ready, see ya Y/N!

After Veronica left, you took a shower and then you curled your hair. You wore a yellow shirt with a white shirt and your favourite sneakers. You did your makeup and you were ready to go!

When you arrived you saw a bunch of fans waiting outside the stadium where the concert took place. After some time it as finally your turn to meet the girls. You were really nervous but you were murmuring "Everything is gonna be alright"... You saw all of them, they were gorgeous as usual... Dinah looked at you and bite her lip... Dinah had her eyes on you all the time of the M&G... You took some selfies with them, you speaked to Camila for Veronica, you gave them their gifts and told them how much you love them.. It was time to goodbye the girls and go take a seat to their concert...

The concert was amazing they all looked bomb af.. But Dinah couldn't take her eyes off you..

After the concert a lady, also known as 5h's manager, came to talk you..

M(anager): Hey there! Are you Y/N?
You: Yep this is me
M: Dinah wants to see you at her dressing room
You: Omg

She showed you where Dinah's dressing room was..

You: Will you come with me?
M: No sorry, Dinah said she wants only you
You: okay

You: Um.. Hi Dinah it's Y/N
D(inah): I was waiting for you babe, come here

"Babe"? This sounded weird but you loved it.. You entered and you saw Dinah laying naked at her couch and masturbating... You stayed with open mouth, you couldn't believe what you saw..

D: Strip now
You: What's happening?
D: Shut up and undress
You: Just tell me please
D: Was that what you wanted?
You: umm yes
D: Now shut up and undress or I'll punish you

You undressed and Dinah told you to go lay in her couch with closed eyes and wait. You could hear her walking and trying to find something. Then you felt something teasing your clit. You opened your eyes and saw Dinah with a dildo teasing your area. Her hand reached your nipple and twisted it. You moaned in pleasure. After some minutes she slammed the dildo in your soaked pussy making you a moaning mess.

D: Are you this wet for me?
You: Yes Dinah only for you

She thrusted the fake cock really fast making you squirt... Dinah moved her hand to your swollen clit giving you more pleasure. You came from your high with a loud moan and you didn't even care who would hear you...

Y: that was the best orgasm I've had so far
D: good to hear that

You and Dinah started making out and sucking to each others tongue.

You tongue moved from Dinah's tongue to her clit and sucked it. She started moaning and pinching her nipples for more pleasure.
Your tongue gave some kitten licks to her pussy but you stopped

D: You slut better make me cum or-
You: Shhh tell me what you want me to do to you
D: No
You: Alright then

You started dressing again..

D: No don't go!... I want you to tongue fuck me, I want you to make me cum all over your face and then lick it
You: As you wish

Your tongue slipped in and out of her wet pussy as your left hand worked on your clit and your right on Dinah's nipples, twisting and pinching them...

D: Ugh yas fuck me hard Y/N, don't stop I'm fucking close

After she said that she came all over your face. You licked everything you could, as she wanted.

D: That was the best sex ever! Here's my number, call me
You: Of course I'll do, and erm... You know, I have a crush on you...
D: I know that baby girl, I have a crush on you too. That's why we fucked

You kissed her, undressed and you left...

A/N
Ok but I think that's the best smut I have write so far.. But I still don't like the end. I hope Wattpad wont ruin this again :( Anyways you can request a smut by commenting or you can also request a smut by sending me a message! I decided to publish a new smut every 2 days! Also, don't forget to vote and follow me on Tumblr @slaymaggie!
Love y'all <3
~Cara :)