| Chapter 17 |

I was going to make this one long, but I decided to do something light since I literally just updated.
---------

Omniscient

Nowhere

"What is a boyfriend? I can't relate."
Reece stale faced Dido's snapchat story as he watched it from the comfort of his living room couch. It had to have been around eight thirty at night and Martin re-runs played from the tv. After him and Dido's argument at the lunch table, they went rest of the day without talking. Dido didn't try and neither did Reece. It was crazy how she knew exactly what to do to push his buttons and poke at his temper. But instead of getting mad and going off like he usually would, he decided to be just as petty as she was being.

She'd forgot that he had the password to her snapchat account. Reece logged in and checked her messages first. Of course there was some dudes trying to slide in her dm's. Particularly responding to the one where she said she 'didn't have boyfriend'. Reece clicked one to read it. For some reason, snap chat always seemed to delete messages, but then leave some behind.

$leezyMalik
👀 you single now?

Dido didn't respond, but Reece made sure to block him. He went on to read another message.

HoesloveAvery
😍😍😍😍 number?😋

Reece chuckled at Dido's response.
No😋.

He could tell that even though they were supposedly "broken up", she was still curving niggas for him. That wasn't going to stop him from getting a little pay back though.

He went and un-added every single boy he could find on her snapchat then logged out and waited for Dido to either text or call him. Not even 30 minutes later, she did.

Reece answered the phone unbothered.

"You fucking un-added all the boys on my snapchat?! There ain't nothing but girls on there now."

"Good." He responded.

"You going too far. I would never do something like that to you!"
She exclaimed.

"I don't care. I've told you about fucking with me, yeah. Now delete that snap chat before you really not have a boyfriend." He hung up in her face.

She looked at her phone, like he had lost his mind. She was seething at the dinner table. She went back to try to re-add all the boys that Reece had deleted, but it was really no use. She couldn't even remember all of their names.

"I can't wait for Tyree to get back so he can hear about this." She said to herself.

"Hear about what?" Her father walked into the dining room from the kitchen, with his plate of food in hand. Tonight they were having Steak with loaded bake potatoes.

"Nothing daddy." She smiled.

He nodded his head.
"I got something that's going to make you feel better. It's coming this weekend."

"What do you mean?"
"Well," He sat down. "I know you've been a little down lately so I have a surprise for you."

"Is it a Cèline bag? Because daddy if it is you are a real one." Dido's father stared at her blankly.

"I'm just playing daddy. Whatever it is, I'm sure I'll love it."

He smiled. "Yes, you will."
Dido cut another piece into her steak and took a bite of it.

"When are you going to take that out of your head?"

She looked up at her dad to see him staring at her head. He was talking about her weave🙄.

"I told you I would take it out this weekend. Ion understand why you don't like it."

"It's not that I don't like it. It's just so long."

"For 300 dollars, it better be long." She got up to put her now empty plate in the sink.

Mr.Rosenberg shook his head. "Spending 300 on some damn hair."
"You better be glad it wasn't my money!" He fussed.

She ignored her father as she retreated back to her room. He was always talking to just be talking and over the years, she learned to ignore.

These were the times where Dido wished she still had her mother around. Her mother would have understood why hair was so expensive. But unfortunately, that could never be again.

Dido was so bored. She would usually spend her nights talking to Reece, but since they were mad at each other, that was a no go. She decided to make one last snap chat to add to her story before calling it a night and taking off the make up she had done earlier just for fun. She was always trying out different looks.

She opened the Snapchat camera up and used the dog filter.

Once finishing, she looked back at the snap, saving it and then posting it

In a matter of seconds, Reece viewed her story. She still hadn't deleted the other video she posted like he told her to and she wasn't going to either. Reece stared at the three second video of his girlfriend. Yes, his girlfriend. Because they weren't broken up in his opinion.

He watched it over and over again, wishing he could save the small clip of her. She looked good. Even being upset, he could admit that to himself.

Anyways, he knew if he asked, she wouldn't send it, but he went ahead and took a chance anyway.

Wiping off her makeup, Dido heard an iMessage notification go off on her phone.

She smacked her teeth.

Reece's Pieces🍫
Send me that snap you just made of yourself with the dog filter.

Dido debated on whether she was going to send it for a couple of seconds before just giving in.

She sent the video only. No words or anything.

Reece smiled at his phone. She wasn't going anywhere 😌.

------

lol short and cute. Chapter 18 coming tomorrow or Tuesday. Most likely Tuesday because I got shit to do tomorrow guys. Errands to run and people to see. 😂

Love y'all.

This chapter was also based off one of my good friends and her bf. They had got into it and he deleted all of the boys off her sc she literally had nothing but girls LMFAO.