| Chapter 15 |

Make sure you guys read the authors note at the end. It's some important info.
------
Omniscient

Depressed

"I'm just not really sure if I'm feeling his vibe anymore." Sage explained to Dido as they unboxed several boxes of popcorn buckets.

It was a dreadful Wednesday for Dido. For one, it was raining profusely outside and on top of that she had to be at work while it did so.

"Did you tell him this?"
"No. I don't know how."
"Sage...." Dido stopped what she was doing.

"I know, I know Di. I need to say something."
"You can't be leading that man on, if you're not feeling his vibe then you're not feeling his vibe. Don't force yourself into something you don't want to be in, that's how people get hurt."

"Yeah, but.."
"No buts Sage. Tell him."
Sage sighed. "Okay, you're right."

Hearing the door from the storage room swing open, Jalil appeared on the other side being loud & obnoxious per usual. "Dido why you ain't tell me you had a boyfriend now?! I had to find out through Instagram."

"Because I don't owe you any explanation." She laughed, pausing for a moment and looking back at him.

"Damn. Whatever happened to you waiting on me?" Jalil inquired childishly.

"I'm sorry Jalil, but things change. I can't wait on you forever." Dido responded, a hint of playfulness in her voice.

"Yeah, whatever. Just know when homebody fuck up, Imma always be right here at Cinemark theater waiting on you." He turned away.

Dido looked at Sage and they both began laughing whilst shaking their heads. "That boy is a trip."
"Girl, a whole fool out here." Sage added on.

-------

Grabbing her purse and taking off her Cinemark visor, Dido exited out of the theater. It was a little pass eight which meant the sun had went down and it was now completely dark outside.

She was finally happy her shift was over. Powering on her phone, she checked to see if she had any notifications. She hadn't gotten the chance to talk to Reece all day despite their routined good morning text. She hadn't even spoken to the girls either, but indeed, she'd been left with several text messages from Reece and her and the girls group chat.

Getting a hint of what the messages said, Dido slid her phone open all the way to look at them fully.

Reece's Pieces🍫
We gotta talk....

I know you're at work, but I really need you to respond.

Dido?

Just let me know when you get this message.

Dido then proceeded to go through her and the girls messages. She squinted her eyes not understanding the topic in which they were discussing. She kept scrolling up through the messages until she finally got to the beginning of it all.

Jasmine👭👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩
Dido did you know Amir is about to get married?!!!

Iman👭👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩
Girl, what are you talking about?💀

Bella👭👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩
^^

Jasmine👭👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩
It's a long story and I'd have to explain tomorrow, but I need to Dido to answer my question.