| Chapter 12 |

*COMMENT LIKE SHARE
----

Oops, My Bad

Omniscient

Dido sat on Tyree's bed, sniffling, as she watched him pack his bags.

"Why..do..you have to leave early?" Dido said in between her breaths.

Tyree sighed and continued putting clothes in his bag.

"I told you Di, they having me report back early for advanced level training. I'll be back in a few weeks."

"But you said you would be here for at least a couple of months before you reported to Japan."

"Things have changed. I have to go report in for about three weeks and then their allowing me to fly back here and spend the time I have left with y'all."

She smacked her teeth. Her father peaked his head through Tyree's room door and looked at Dido.

"Dido get out of here and let Tyree pack. He'll be back in a couple of weeks."

"But dadddyyyy." She whined.
Her father fully opened the door and stared at her blankly, not the least bit phased by her antics. "Stop being dramatic girl. You're acting like he's leaving forever."

"Well that's what it feels like. He just got back."

Tyree rolled his eyes in response.
"Stop acting a baby. You like eighteen years old. I hate when you do that shit."

"Ty, watch your mouth. You not that grown yet. Like I said, let him finish packing." Dido's father opened the door wider for her to leave.

"Fine! Since it seems like I'm the only one who cares about Ty's departing around here!" She stomped out of the room.

"I would suggest you pick those damn feet up!" He yelled.

Dido plopped down on her bed and sprawled out. She grabbed a pillow and laid her head on it, sighing, the lump in her throat from crying still there.

Her phone rung and she accepted the incoming FaceTime call from Reece. Noticing the puffiness of her eyes, he became concerned.

He pursed his lips.
"What's wrong?"

"Tyree is living again and I won't be able to see him." She could feel herself beginning to hyperventilate once again.

Reece almost wanted to laugh watching Dido run her hand across her snotty nose. "First of all, breathe. What do you mean you won't be able to see him?"

"He leaving for three weeks and then coming back."

Reece squinted his eyes. Really? "Soooo he's going to be coming back?"
"Yeah, but it feels like he's not."

"Dido are you even listening to yourself right now? He's literally coming back."

"I still don't want him to leave though."

"You want to know my theory?"

She nodded.
"I think you have such a hard time with Tyree leaving because it reminds you of your past. Maybe you think that, if he leaves he might not ever come back."