| Chapter 18 Part 2 |

Warning: I used an excessive amount of pictures and gifs in this chapter. So if that irritates you I'm sorry. 😂 I'll probably never use this many pictures and gifs in a chapter again.
**Not edited so don't judge.
------

Get Over It

Omniscient

Laughter and deep chuckles bounced off the walls as Dido entered her home. Placing her things down on the kitchen counter, she followed the sounds into the living room. Seeing the side profile of her father's face and only the straight hair that adorned the back of a woman's head, she couldn't tell who they were having over for company.

"What's going on?" She finally asked her father. The woman turned around and Dido couldn't believe her eyes.

"Aunt Ren? What the-when-I thought you were in Barbados or something." Her Aunt Loren got up to embrace her in a well-needed hug. Her father smiled in appreciation. There's nothing he loved more than to see Dido genuinely happy.

She loved her Aunt Loren to the end of the earth and back.

The two rocked side to side. "My baby!" Her Aunt Loren squealed and pulled away. "Turn around let me look at you for a minute." Dido giggled and spun around as told.

"Imma have to bring out my shot gun for all that booty and thighs." Her Aunt Loren spoke loudly.

"Loren come on now!" Dido's father chastised.
"Robert, shutup!"
Dido laughed, embarrassed.

"Auntie Ren, you look amazing." She stated in awe. Her aunt looked like she hadn't aged a day since the last time Dido saw her. Her hair was still long and pretty, though she had one grey streak that was situated right at the front her hair line now. Her golden skin still glistened. The freckles that had been spread out upon the bridge of her nose, and under eye area were still as prominent as day. And you could almost smell the Barbados island protruding through her skin.

"Thank you sweetheart."
"My dad literally told me nothing about this. What are you doing here?"
"Well, Robert called me the other day and said you needed me and now here we are."

"We?" Dido asked.
"Yes, Leah's here too."

Right on time, Leah came out of the guess bathroom, drying her hands with a paper towel and then throwing it away. She immediately looked up at Dido and smiled. The two screamed as they embraced one another. They let go.

"Omg omg, you look so good!" Dido looked at Leah.

"Me? No, YOU. When did you become this thick?" Leah stared, utterly amazed at how much her cousin had grew into her body.

"It was the glo up." Dido laughed.

The girls continued chatting and soon made it up to Didos room as their parents conversed downstairs.

"So tell me all about him." Leah referred to Reece, plopping down on the bed.

"Well," Dido walked into her closet, trying to pick out an outfit for the party that would be happening later on that night. "We're not really on speaking terms right now, but his name is Reece as you already know, he moved here from London, and that's pretty much it."