| Chapter 8 |

Don't forget your feedback💘
------

Resolutions

Omniscient

"He literally just walked right passed me without saying a word." Dido scoffed.
"Maybe he's just embarrassed about the situation." Iman said, trying to give Reece the benefit of the doubt.

Ever since the big blow out on Saturday night, Reece and Dido hadn't talked at all. Not that Dido hadn't tried. She had blew his phone up repeatedly the rest of the night and that Sunday, but had gotten no response. She didn't understand why he was choosing to ignore her.

"Why don't you just go up to him?" Iman suggested. They walked down the hall somberly, approaching the lunch room. She saw Reece now sitting down at one of the many tables that filled the room, laughing and talking with Kingston as if nothing had happened this pass weekend.

Dido knew for a fact he had seen her in the hallway earlier that day. After Reece stormed out of the restaurant that night, Dido had to catch a ride home with Bella and Kobe while Kingston and Amir went to go look for him.

Dido thought for a couple minutes, looking at Reece. "Okay. I will."

The girls went their separate ways. Iman to her own lunch table with the rest of the girls and Dido to Reece's table, where she would try to get to the bottom of why he was acting so funny. She was so nervous about this for some reason. Approaching their table, Dido stood to the side. Kingston immediately took notice of Dido's presence and automatically smiled.

"Wassup Di."
Dido adjusted her purse on her shoulders as she looked at Kingston.
"Hey King." She smiled.

Reece stared straight ahead, munching on a bag of Hot Fries. Kingston looked at Reece then back at Dido. "I'm just going to..." He paused. "Yeah." Kingston got up from his spot and walked off, deciding to give them the space that they obviously needed. Reece glared as he seen Kingston get up and Kingston shrugged. The two had been communicating with their eyes, Reece angrily asking why the fuck he was getting up.

Reece sighed and continued looking ahead, not giving Dido the least bit of eye contact. Dido looked around. She was starting to become embarrassed.
She rolled her eyes and folded her arms, observing his side profile.

"So you not gone say anything?" She asked.

Reece took another chip into his mouth, munching on it ignorantly.

He was being so fucking petty😒
and for what?!

"Reece."
Again, he didn't say anything.
Dido looked around some more. Oh my fucking godddd.

"Can I talk to you for a minute please?"
"Im good." Reece stated.

Dido sat down in front of him, trying to search for his eyes, but he still wouldn't look at her. "Reece, I don't even know what I did wrong."

He looked at Dido and then away again, taking a sip of his bottled soda.

Dido put her head down for a couple of seconds before getting up. "Fine. If you don't want to talk then just delete my fucking number all together. Asshole." She knocked the soda he had out of his hand, causing it to roll around on the ground under another table. She got up, leaving the lunch room. Reece soon followed behind her.