|Chapter 3|

*Warning: This chapter is not edited, but don't worry it will be.*

Tyree in the m/m. 😍

-------
Omniscient

"Oooooh turn it up! This is my songggggg."  Bella yelled from the back seat.

Dido reached to turn up the volume of the music that was playing through her aux cord.

Its fiveeeeee in the morninggggg
And I'm up havin' phone sex wit you you
And now I'm on the hotline over here lustin' for you you
Let's talk about sex baby
Let's talk about you and me

All four girls sang along to On the Hotline by Pretty Ricky to the top of their lungs. It was a timeless, early 2000s bop.

Dido danced along to the lyrics in her seat while all the other girls egged her on and recorded her for snapchat as she drove.

The girls had decided to get something to eat after a long day of school and now Dido was dropping each one of them off at home.

Though they each had there own form of transportation, sometimes they all just wanted to hang out, and have girl time. As if seeing each other in school wasn't enough.

Iman, who was sitting it the front passenger seat turned down the radio to ask something that had been heavily on her for majority of the school day. "Dido?"

"Yeah?" She turned her blinker on to switch into another lane.

"What you think about Reece?"

Dido knitted her eyebrows together, briefly looking at Iman who's face held a sly grin. Where was this coming from, she thought. She looked back at at Bella and Jasmine as well before turning to look at Iman.
"I don't think anything, ion even know him." She responded hesitantly.

"I'm just asking because I noticed you kept staring at him in RTC today."

"Okay? I tend to stare at a lot of people. You know I'm very observant." Dido snapped back.

"No need to get upset. Iman is just asking a question Dido." Bella said from the back seat.
"Yeah. We know you and we know when you think someone's cute." Jasmine added.

"He's alright."
Dido focused on the rode more than ever, trying to be as nonchalant as possible. Showing them eye contact would be a dead giveaway.

Iman laughed out loud. "Alright?"
"Yeah." Dido responded.

Iman raised her eyebrows.
"Just alright?"
"Yes, girl. Shit."

"Sooooo," Bella started. "you wouldn't care to know if he happened to bring your name up?"

Dido tried as best as she could to hold her composure. They would not break her.

"Nope, not at all." She stated matter-of-factly.

"Really because I heard him say something to Kingston about you in History today." Jasmine said.

Kingston was one of few guy friends that Dido and the girls had at school.

They girls waited, seeing if Dido would break.

"What-he-say?!" Dido rushed out.
She had broke.

The girls laughed knowingly. Dido pouted as she drove, mad that she had let her curiosity get the best of her.

"Nothing, he just asked Kingston if he knew who you were. I didn't get to ease drop too much because Tyreik decided to slither his nosey ass into their conversation." Jasmine said, rolling her eyes thinking about it.