Chapter 1

- Tzuyu POV -

I walk through the long hallway , looking for the teacher's room , which seems to be hiding from me. I've been looking for it since 10 and now is 11:20.

'Ughhh! Just where the heck did they build the teacher's room? Did they put gold in it or something?' I whined to myself.

A group of girl student pass by me. Okay , now it's do or die. If I don't take any action , I might gonna stay in this school for the whole day.

"Uhh excuse me?"

The girls stop and look at me. I try to put a very friendly and a I-need-help smile on my small face.

"May I know where is the teacher's room?"

"Oh. It's at the end of the hall , the third door from the last."

"Ow okay. Thanks for helping me."

"Sure. You're welcome. Uh , new student?"

"Yeah yeah."

"Oh. Okay. Welcome to Seoul High School then."

"Thankyou."

The girls walks away , leaving you in jealousy. 'Huhh. They're so lucky to have friends around them.'

- Author POV -

"Dude , do you see what I see?"

Junhoe's eyes locked at the lady who was talking to Minah. 'Wait. Is she even a lady? She looks like a goddess that just fell from heaven.' he said in his mind.

"Yeah , man. She's gorgeous."

Bambam answered him with his 'in-awe' tune.

* silence *

"I think she's a new student"

Bambam suddenly voiced out after a few seconds of silence.

Junhoe turn his head to the side to face him.

"How did you know?"

"Her outfits. She's not wearing the school uniform. Plus , I've never seen her before."

"Mm. Maybe you're right."

They stare back at her. She was perfect! That is the only word to describe her. PERFECT.

She start to walk away and slowly disappear from their sight which slightly makes Junhoe nervous about it.

"Dude , should I talk to her?"

"I don't know. Why would you ask me?"

"Don't you think she'll hate me?"

"Oh come on man. Where did all of your confidence go? Where did the sassy , confident Junhoe I know? Lost in the wood?"

Instead of answering him back , Junhoe smirked.

'Yeah , Bambam's words are right. I'm handsome anyway. Girls would never reject me.'

- Tzuyu POV -

I started to make my way through the hall again.

'Hhh. Treasure hunt is tiring' I softly whisper. Finding place are just like playing treasure hunt , right? They're parallel. With my stomach keeps on growling for food , I try to gather the rest of my energy to find the room so that I can eat later. I must not give up!

Out of the blue , I was suddenly blocked by a steardy chest just a few inches away from my face. I look up in to take a look at the guy's face who was blocking my way but I can't. The sun shine brightly above him that I could've burn my eye if I look up too long.