Lizzie: Yammy.. Can you order?

Yammy: But..

Tiffy: Pleaseeee...

Yammy: Fine..

Lizzie: Yay! Okay mine is a hamburger with fries and a sundae..(I dont care if its breakfast😂😂😂)

Tiffy: Same..

Yammy: Okay then..(goes to the cashier)

L/T:(finds a seat and sits down)

Lizzie:(playing with her phone)

Tiffy: (her phone rings)Hey Liz.. I need to take this call.. I'll be right back..(leaves)

Lizzie:(nods and conitnues playing her game)

???: Hey Lizzie.. Long time no see babe..

Lizzie:(looks up) Oh.. Uhmm.. Hey...

???: Its me.. Isaac.. Remember?

Lizzie: I-I dont.. Sorry. But I think you're talking to the wrong person..

Isaac: Come on babe.. Dont you remember?

Lizzie:(thinks hard and recalls everything) You...

Isaac: Yes?

Lizzie: Are a weird Psycho! Why are you here?! I told you before I already have a boyfriend.. So please stop acting like we're a thing..

Isaac: Sheesh.. Look I work here and why are you even dating That dumbo or something.. Wouldnt you want to be with me?

Lizzie: You?! Gross.. No way! Leave me alone.. And that "dumbo" you are talking about is the best boyfriend in the world and you're not allowed to call him dumbo..

Isaac:(his gets so mad that he slaps Lizzie)

Lizzie:(holds her cheek in pain) Owww...

Isaac:(eyes widen) I-I'm so sorry.. Babe.

Lizzie: Stop calling me that! I would never ever want to be with you.. Now freaking leave me alone!

Isaac:(leaves and mumbles) You'll soon be mine..

Lizzie: No I wont!

Isaac:(rolls his eyes)

Yammy:(walks to Lizzie with thier order and notices her cheek is as red as a tomato) Lizzie.. What happened?!

Lizzie: A guy freaking slapped me for not dating him..

Yammy:(puts down the orders on the table and gets mad) What?! Why the freak?! What a bastard.. I cant believe him...

Tiffy:(happily skips to them and smiles) Hey guys..(sees that Lizzie has a really red cheek and her smile becomes a frown) What happened?!

Yammy: A guy cam near her and slapped her because she wasnt dating him..

Tiffy: What?! That guy's a Jerk..