Are You Jealous? (Anthony x Reader)

Word Count: 2,967
For
ChrolloLuclifer I am so sorry that this took a while. I hope you enjoy it :)

"Anthony," you call out as you climb onto the main deck of the ship. The smell of salt instantly fills your nose as you look for the dirty blonde. Your eyes scan the deck of the ship until you see Anthony, who is standing at the bow of the ship, looking out at the blue horizon. Smiling a little, you begin to walk towards him.

As you walk towards him, you hear a whistle. Rolling your eyes, you continue walking, not bothering to turn around. It has been like that ever since you boarded the ship. Anthony, one of your lifelong friends, invited you to travel the world on his boat with. It took months convincing your parents, but they eventually agreed since you begged too much. But looking back, you are grateful that you spent all the time begging to go, everything you have done, from visiting the Dardanelles and seeing the mountains of Peru, it has all been worth it.

"Anthony," you say again once you are close enough. The dirty blonde seemed to jump a little before turning around to face you, a smile on his face. You felt yourself smile more once you see Anthony. You could hardly deny the fact that you had a crush on Anthony, or in better terms a huge crush. That was another reason why you wanted to join Anthony on this trip, just to be around him more. But, you have not told him or plan to tell him; you were worried it would ruin the incredible friendship you have with him.

"Y/n," Anthony says, still smiling. "I'm glad to see you. I have not been able to see you much today."

"Its alright, Anthony," you say, smiling. "You are the captain of a ship; its important that you keep the ship safe."

"I know," he says. "I still wish I could spend more time with you. The point of asking you to come was for that reason."

You felt your cheeks heat up a little after hearing his words. "We already have spent a lot of time together," you say. "More than we normally do in London."

Anthony smiled. "That is true," he says with a little laugh that made your flutter.

You open your mouth to add something when you are interrupted. "Captain," you hear a gruff voice say behind you. Turning, you see a tall, strong man, probably in his late twenties, wearing plain clothes, with his arms crossed. "I'm sorry to interrupt, but some of the crew have a few questions to ask you."

You hear Anthony sigh as you turn to look back at him. "Alright, tell them I will see them in a moment," he says, the smile he had gone. The man nods before he turns before he heads back to his station.

"Duty calls," you say smiling, hoping to make him smile again.

Anthony laughs softly, the smile returning, as he shakes his head. "I guess so," he says as he looks back at you. "I promise that we will talk more later."

"I would like that," you say with a smile as you look at him. You see Anthony looking into your eyes. You feel your cheeks heat up as you look back into his beautiful eyes.

A moment late, Anthony clears his throat, breaking eye contact. "I have to talk to the crew," he says. "I will talk to you later." With that, Anthony walks by you.

You sigh a little as you turn to head back to your room. You shake your head; did you just ruin everything by doing that? What were thinking by doing that? If he did not know that you liked him, then he definitely knew now.

As you continue to walk, movement in the water catches your eye. You turn your head towards the movement and see a flash of black. You quickly walk over to the railing to look out at the water. At first you see nothing, but that's when you see what was making the movement, it's a man. Your eyes widen when you see that the man is not trying to swim, he is weakly holding onto a piece of, what seems to be, wreckage from a ship.