Meeting You (Anthony x reader)

Word count 1,394
Requested by FictionReading215 (my little sis)
*Your POV*
You sigh as you look down at the street below. The gloomy, gray streets of London can easily make the happiest person into the most miserable. You wish to get away from here, to fly away and get away from your caretaker, Judge Turpin; But how could you.

The judge thinks keeping you in the house will "shield you from the evils of the world", so you are forbidden to leave, meaning you have no idea where to go if you left or friends to stay with.

Shaking your head, you look back down at the book you are reading. You try to read again, but, not being able to concentrate, you close the book and set it on the ground. Laying your head back, you look out the window again and begin to quietly sing since it always makes you feel better. But as you're singing, someone catches your eye.

A man is standing and looking at you. He is wearing a navy blue jacket with a black shirt and pants. His shoulder length dirty blonde hair frames his pale smiling face, showing off his cheekbones as those beautiful blue eyes gaze into your E/C eyes.

You feel your cheeks get hot as you meet the man's gaze. Continuing your song, your eyes never leave his until you finish the song. Once you finish the song, you give the man a smile before standing and walking to your vanity. Looking in the mirror, you see your cheeks a dark pink from blushing.

"Who is that man," you whisper to yourself.

*Anthony's POV*
I watch as the beautiful girl smiles at me once more before walking away from the window. She is beautiful. Her h/l h/c frames her face perfectly and makes her e/c eyes shine. Her voice makes world famous singers cry with jealously, wishing to have a voice like hers. I must find out who this girl is.

"Alms, alms, for a miserable woman," I hear a voice cry out. "On a miserable chilly morning." I look to my right and see a beggar woman with her hand extended towards me. I reach in my pocket and pull out a shilling before placing the coin in her hand.

"Thank you, sir," she says as she turns to leave. Maybe she knows the girl in the house.

"Ma'am," I say, causing her to stop and turn around. "Can you tell me whose house this is?"

"That's the great Judge Turpin's house, that is," she answers.

"And the young lady who resides there?"

The woman gasps before answering. "That's f/n, his pretty little ward," she says. "Keeps her snug he does, all locked up. So don't you go trespassing' there, or it's a good whippin' for ya or any other young man with mischief on his mind!"

The woman turns and begins to beg for money again, leaving me to think about everything she just said. There are risks to wanting to be with her, but the benefits significantly outweigh the risks. I walk back over to the park bench I was at earlier and pick up my bag. As I walk, I begin to imagine what it will be like to have her next to me and have a future with her.

Suddenly, the front door of the judge's house opens and I see the judge in the doorway, inviting to come inside. I feel a smile spread across my face as I walk inside.

*Your POV*
You hear the front door close and two pairs of footsteps. Rushing to your window, you notice that the man is gone. He could be downstairs right now. "Oh no," you think. "I can't let anything happen to him."

You rush to your bedroom door and open the door. Rushing to the stairs, you remember that the judge has a important letter to look at. You know that should give you enough time to talk with him. You go down the stairs two at the time, going as fast as you dare.

Once at the bottom, you see the Beadle right outside the library, which is probably where the man and the judge are. "Mr. Beadle," you call out to him as you step off the last step.

He turns and looks at you, giving you one of his signature yellow teeth smiles. "Miss f/n," he says. "What can I do for you?"

You give him a small smile. "The judge has an urgent letter in his study that needs to be seen immediately," you say.

"It will have to wait," he says. "He's talking with a young man at the moment."

You begin to get a little nervous as you think of something; then it comes to you. "The judge has been expecting this letter for weeks," you say. "Finding out that the letter has finally come will make him ecstatic and will definitely remember the fact that you, his most trusted friend, told him that it finally arrived will definitely put you in his good books."

The Beadle seems to consider this for a moment. "I guess if he's been expecting this letter for a while it wouldn't hurt to interrupt," he says. You smile as you watch the Beadle walk into the study. Moments later, the judge is following the Beadle towards the study. The moment the two are out of sight, you rush into the study.

The moment you enter the study, you see him, sitting in a chair as he looks around the room. At the sound of your entrance, he turns and looks at you. "It's you," he says in voice so beautiful as he stands from the seat and walk towards you.

You quickly shake it away as you remember the matter at hand. "We don't have much time," you say as you approach him. "The judge will be back soon and he is going to do terrible things to you. You need to leave immediately."

"But what about you," he asks. "What will he do to you if he finds out what you're doing now?"

"He won't find out," you answer. "The letter should give you enough time to escape and me to return to my room."

"Don't return to your room," he says. "We can run away together now."

You admit that the offer is tempting, but you can't do it, not now at least. "I want to," you answer. "But if I was to leave now, the judge would know. We must make a plan."

I watch him nod. "You're right," he says.

"Meet me in the alley next to the house tonight," you say. "We can go over a plan."

"That sounds great," he says.

You hear the judge talking to the Beadle. "You should go now..." you trail off, not knowing his name.

"Anthony," he says. "And your name is f/n, if I am not mistaken."

You nod. "That is my name, Anthony." You smile a little after saying his name; it suits him.

"I'll see you tonight, f/n," Anthony says with a smile. He turns to leave before turning back around. "There is something I wish to give you before I leave."

You look at him confused. "And what is that," you ask.

He doesn't answer as he walks to you before pressing his lips to your own. Your eyes widen at first before they close as you melt into him. You have never kissed anyone before so you didn't know if you were doing it right, but everything felt perfect. The kiss was sweet and gentle, but full of love.

A moment later, you both pull away. You feel a smile spread across your face and a blush fill your cheeks as you look at Anthony. However, the voice of the judge pulls you back to reality. "I'll see you tonight," you say.

Anthony smiles at you. "I'll see you then," he says as he grabs his bag and exits the library.

You run out of the library and up the stairs to your room. Once in your room, you close the door and lean against it. You raise a finger up to your lips and gently touch them, remembering the kiss. Smiling, you then walk over to your window and watch as Anthony makes his way down the street before turning and disappearing from sight.