NEW STORY

Hello my butter cups? how is everyone? good i hope...

Now to get onto the serious shit... i may or may not... have another story for you... hmm okay.. i do.. and here is the description.. beware.... theres some serious bitchy ness.. and comment whether you want me to keep writing this.. :) smile up buttercups :0

The Blog Troll…..

Have you ever seen the hate messages that one direction get sent everyday? Or that blog that writes about how much they hate them, how gay they are, or how much she wants to kill him? Well I know  I have.. and I know her very well her name is Sophia, and I could tell you how I know her but that would ruin her job. Job? Yes I said job… she hates on one direction for a living, and gets paid for it… the weird thing, I cant find her anymore… and neither can one direction… and if im looking for her… they must be too…. Why You ask? Because without Sophia, one direction have nothing. Yes I said it ‘NOTHING’. Go ahead say, ‘one direction  have too many fans for one person to ruin it.’ Well this girl is very important to one direction… but they cant tell anyone how or why. If your looking for a sweet love story with one direction I suggest you touch the next button and keep looking, because in this story Sophia and I go a long way from home… and one direction follow me looking for the same thing I’m looking for, but for a different reason. those reasons I cant tell you …. Sophia the ‘Blog Troll’. If your interested press the start read button… and join me and one direction on this very weird search…. But how is one direction going to do it while on tour? Easy.. the crowd. Im not going to tell you my name.. because Im not allowed too… keep reading and all will be revealed. Whoops ive got a skype call, bye.