C-11 Okay, Okay, Okay

"Are you okay?" Both of the girls screamed at once.

"I suppose." I replied with a fake smile.

"Sophie are you alright?" I heard my coach say. " I wanna talk to you outside for a minute."

I followed Emma outside into the front desk room.

"Are you sure your okay? You can still perform?" She said in a worrying and caring tone.

"Emma I'm fine I promise. I don't know what happened in there but I just couldn't do it." I said while looking down.

"Okay... Come on we are going to start practicing our stunts now." She said as she pushed the doors to the gym open.

"Everyone we will be doing our final stunt today and we are going to hit it!" Emma yelled out.

"Okay!" Everyone yelled back to Emma as we got into position.

We were practising our new pyramid and Niall walked in. Liam ran over and made sure he was okay. Of course daddy direction...

Liam's pov! ( A/N: OMG first Liam's pov?)

"Hey Niall, are you okay?" I asked as I walked up to him.

"Yea, I think so. Can we start now." He asked quickly and quietly.

I nodded and pulled him to the stage.

Sophie's pov

"Let's go girls, I wanna hit this." I said I. Their ears as we listened to Emma counting and did the stunt.

We got to the part, where I fell last time... I realized I'm a level 5 cheerleader this is my life! I pulled the scorpion and Emma started counting for our tuck-star.

"5-6-7-8" Emma yelled as my bases popped me and I hit the tuck star!

My bases put my feet on the ground, and I screamed!!!

"Ahhhh!!! Yes!!!!! OMG!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. Everyone came up and hugged me. I didn't realize it until I felt him pull away that I had just hugged Niall.

He pulled me back into a hug and whispered in my ear.

"I'm sorry." It was short and sweet, he pulled out from the hug and walked away. I just stood there, I couldn't move.

Harry came up and hugged me.

"Are you alright?" He asked quietly.

"I need to get out of here. Can you drive my car home with me?" I turned looked up at him.

"Sure, go see Emma first." He said while walking over to the boys, probably to tell then he was taking me home.

"Emma, I don't feel well, can I go home?" I said quietly while holding my head.

"Sure, I hope you get better soon." She said as she hugged me.

"Thank you.. Ill see you later." I said as I walked over to Harry.

"Hey Soph, Louis, Liam, Zayn and Niall are coming, is that okay?" He asked.

"There won't be enough room, but ill just sit on someone's lap. Can we go?" I asked while walking into the locker room to get my bag. I didn't have the strength to text Jordyn.

Louis walked up to me and hugged.

"Hey, who's lap am I sitting on?" I said quietly.

"Mine or Liam's." he said quietly back to me.

"Liam if that's okay?" I said looking up at him.

He just nodded and walked off to tell Liam that I was sitting on his lap. Wait, Liam always sits next to Niall! Oh shit.

I walked up to my car and they all got in, it went Louis, Niall, Liam in the back and then Zayn and Harry in the front.

I climbed in and sat on Liam's lap. He shut the door and I put my head on the window. He twisted me so I was leaning on someone's shoulder I didn't have time to notice who's it was before the person had pulled onto their lap. I drifted off to sleep on who Evers lap it was.

5 minutes later.

Nialls pov.

I was sitting in Sophie's car, with Sophie asleep on my lap. She was really tired after she hit the last stunt.

"We're here." Harry said as he turned the car off.

"What do I do with Sophie?" I asked quietly while looking down at her.

"I've texted Jordyn, she just said to carry her up and Jordyn is waiting at the door." Harry said as he turned around.

Louis opened the door and helped me out then shut the door.

I walked over to the elevator, I still had Sophie in my arms, asleep.

I walked over to Sophie and Jordyns apartment and Jordyn opened the door just as I walked up.

"Thank you Niall." She said as I layed her on her bed.

"No problem, anything for my princess." I said back but I said the last part to myself.

"She will be one day." Jordyn said back, she must've heard me. I looked at her weirdly before looking back at Sophie.

"Yes I heard you, don't worry."

"But what if I'm not good enough?" I said while looking at her.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~^*~~*~**~~*~*~*

A/N: what do you think Jordyn will say?

Thanks for reading!! Love you my little muffins :)