C-12 Your Too Sick To Train ❤❤

❤Love or Life ❤ C-12

Your too sick to train!

Jordyns pov.

"You are good enough! Your sweet and caring! What else could someone want?" I said to him while putting a hand on his back.

"I don't know, I need to go." Niall said as he walked out of our apartment.

Jordyns pov

I think Niall is starting to believe the paps... I decided to text Harry cause I was bored and Sophie was sick!

Text message!

To Harry:

Hey Harry, thank you for driving Sophie's car home and bringing her home.

From Harry:

Hey! It's fine, I know how much she means to you and I couldn't stand seeing her sick.

To Harry:

I don't understand how she got so sick.. She was fine when she went to training... When did she ask you to drive her home?

From Harry:

Umm... After Niall hugged her.. I think he might've whispered something in her ear too... But that couldn't have made sick? Could it?

To Harry:

OMG! Niall spoke to her? That could've been her anxiety making her sick?

Thank you GTG bye..

From Harry:

It's fine :) bye.

I turned the tv on and sat on the couch, I logged onto twitter and saw that people were asking for a follow! Why though I don't know.

Twitter:

@shortyrighthere: Hey, I love you and was hoping you could follow me? You don't have to bye!

@tiana_Boo_Bear: Hey how are you?

@Jim_Jam_Lolypops: do you like apple juice?

@Harry_Styles: Hey there! Follow me!! I've followed you!

The last tweet caught my attention.

I clicked the tweet and pressed reply.

@Jordyn_Ranger: @Harry_Styles Sure thing, thanks for all the help today, was a pleasure meeting you!

I read it over and sent it.

I decided before I dosed off I would reply to the people who messages me.

@Jordyn_Ranger27: @Shortyrighthere

It would be my pleasure! Love you too! Thanks :)

@Jordyn_Ranger27: @Tiana_Boo_Bear

Hey! I'm great, just tired. How are you ?

@Jordyn_Ranger27: @Jim_Jam_Lollypops yes I do :) so does @Soph_Oliver she drinks it like water!

@Jordyn_Ranger27 Going to bed guys ! Love you all! Thanks to the ppl who tweeted me... #Offlineforbed

I read over it then sent it!

I turned the tv off, locked the door, put my phone on charge and went to bed.

The next morning!

Jordyns POV

I walked into Sophie's room cause I had to wake her up so we could go to the shops for food, then take her to watch training cause she's to sick to train.

"Sophie! Get up!" I yelled at her, she opened her eyes and looked up at me.. You could totally tell she was sick, she looked horrible!

"Okay..." She said quietly, I helped her up and walked out.

Sophie's POV

Holey! Shit! I feel horrible! My head is pounding and my nose is blocked! I haven't spoken yet so I don't know what I sound like.. But probably like shit!

I walked out to the lounge room, and Layed on the couch.

"Hey Jordyn! Did you wash my cheer shorts?" I yelled but It came out more like a squeak.

"Your not going to train Sophie! Get in some track pants and something comfy, I'm taking you to watch. Lets go" Jordyn says as she walks out with my clothes.

I went and got changed and chucked my hair into a messy bun, I applied some BB cream so I don't look yuck and walked out the door.

When we get to training, we sit down and watch..

Jordyns phone goes off, and she looks up at me.

"I have to go to a meeting with my agent, I will message Harry to ask him to take you home? Is that alright??" She asked while opening a text to Harry.

"Sure." I said slowly, and yawned afterwards.

~~~~~~~~~~~

What y'all think? Good? Hope so! Sorry it was late! Hahaha I'm so tired!

I was thinkin would you like me to start another story?? I have a few themes... Hahaha

Involving Harry, one with Louis, and one with Zayn? Comment below!

Thanks!

Fan comment and vote! ❤❤❤

~Sophie