Love or Life C-13 part 2

Here is the rest of the chapter!

~*~*~*~*~*~

I nodded and patted the couch.

He came and sat on my couch at the end across from me.

I layed my head on the arm rest and started coughing.

I reached for my water bottle and noticed it wasn't there. I looked around and saw Niall holding it.

"Niall!!" I screamed in a raspy voice!

"that's my water bottle."

After I said that I coughed crazily, he scooted over, rubbed my back and handed me the water bottle.

I took a sip. And laid on the on the arm rest again.. And started coughing again.

Niall pulled me up and laid my head on his lap.

I started coughing again.

"Shhh... It's alright." He said as he rubbed my back.

"Do you wanna watch a movie?" He asked quietly.

"Yeah, what one?"

"Nemo?" He asked as he got up and walked to the tv cabinets that hold all of my movies, mainly Disney, but anyways.

He put the movie In and when It started, I forgot to tell him to turn the tv down.

The tv may have only been on 15 but it was like it was on 40.

Niall quickly turned it down, after seeing the tears slide down my cheeks. He ran over and sat next to me while rubbing my back.

"Are you okay Soph?" He said quietly.

I slowed shook my head to say no, the pain in my head was driving me crazy.

"I'll be back, I'm going to get some medicine." He said as he got up and walked into my kitchen.

"It's in the bathroom." I quietly yelled out.

"Haha. I knew that." He said as he turned around and walked into my bathroom.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Thanks for reading this tiny chapter..

Remember!! Comment below whether you want me to update 2 TINY CHAPTERS A WEEK. Or 1 HUGE CHAPTER A MONTH! Up to you so COMMETA BELOWA! Hahaha

I went and saw this is us today! Let me know If you've seen it too! It was my birthday today!! 15!! ❤️

Thankies

~Sophie