Chapter 9- How things went....

Hey guys sorry for cutting the story off like that but it was to keep you in suspence..

thanks for 600 reads! can not stop smiling.

here you guys go this is the end of chapter 8 but its posted as chapter 9

~ Sophie :)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Sophies POV

"Sophie! How is your ankle?" I heard my favourite little girl say.

"Hey Kaylah! It's all goof now. How are you?" I said swapping legs and going into the spilts. Kaylah sat down and started stretching.

"So how's you and Niall? you were really lovey-dovey after you fell."

"Ummm.. Well its complicated." I said as I rolled out of the spilts.

"Oh okay... If you ever need to talk, I'm always here." Kaylah said before she stood up and skipped over to the other girls.

Nialls POV

I havent spoken to Sophie in 2 days. All because of management. God I hate them at times.

I was getting ready to go train with the girls today... I need to leave in 20 minutes. I was wearing my white singlet and my blue jeans. I grabbed my phone and keys and ran over to the door to put my shoes on. I walked out of my apartment and shut the door before walking over to liam's door.

*Knock* Knock*

Liam opened his door then walked off.

"Hey Liam.. You almost ready?" I said as I sat on his couch.

"Yeah!" He yelled from his bathroom.

I opened up twitter. My mentions and DM's were going crazy.. I decided to creep through Directioners accounts before anyone notices im online.

I looked through heaps of accounts and realized how much I mean to these people. So I decided I would follow some and then decided to do an #AskNialler.

So I tweeted

Tweet" Hey Directioners... Just wanted to say I love each and every1 of u, Lets do an #AskNialler.

( A/N: yes this tweet fits the 140 character limit I checked )

I hit post and waited for my mentions to explode! God I love our Directioners.

Tweets that were sent in to him:

'@NiallsNation Whats your favourite food? #AskNialler'

'@Sophie1DBrookes Whats your favourite thing about tour? #AskNialler'

'@Narryismyfav How is your day so far? #AskNialler'

I love reading tweets but they just go by so fast.

His replies

'NiallsNation: My favourite food would be Piri Piri Chicken from @Nandos'

'Sophie1DBrookes: Seeing all my gorgeous Directioners and seeing new places'

'Narryismyfav: My day has been great? yours?'

Liam came out so I tweeted:

'Sorry guys.. after rehersals I will answer more.. Keep sending them in!'

"Lets go!" I said as I ran out the door to be face to face with Paul.

"Hey Niall, You ready?" Paul said as he pushed the elevator button.

"Yeah...  I guess." I said realizing that I was going to see Sophie.

"Hey Niall, You alright?" Louis said as I got in the car.

"Yeah, I suppose.... Can we go?" I said as I unlocked my phone and sent a text to my mum.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

'To 'Mum'

Hey mum,

I miss you. Management are being ridiculous again.

~*~*~*~*~*~

I sent one to my brother as well.

~*~*~*~*~

'To 'The Best Brother Greg'

Hey Greg,

I miss you. Manangement are being a pain in the ass again.

~*~*~*~

~*~*~*~

'From 'Mum'

Hey Nialler, Whats wrong? I love and miss you too.

~*~*~

'To 'Mum'

Management are saying I cant be seen in public with this girl, Ive just met  because Im performing with her at the olympics.

~*~*~*~

 'From Mum'

Sorry baby, theres nothing I can do. Why are you performing with her?

~*~*~*~*~*~

'To Mum'

Yeah I know, Shes a cheerleader for Summit Cheer. Gtg going to training with her now.. Love you.

~*~*~*~*~*~

'From Greg'

Hey Bro, Ring me later? Talk then.

~*~*~*~

I locked my phone and got out of the car.

"Hey Niall you alright?" Harry asked as he walked up beside me and put his arm on my shoulder.

"I'm fine, okay stop asking I snapped after realizing I snapped I turned to Harry.

"Harry I'm sorry I didn't me-." I didn't even get to finish my sentence.

"It's fine, I know your stressed that you have to see Sophie, but remember we are all here for you go." Harry said while walking off, I ran to catch up with him.

Sophies POV

I was leaning up against the wall now with my left leg above my head, I saw Niall walk in.... He looked at me but didn't smile, I pulled my leg down the wall and went over to the other girls.

"Hey Sweet Cheeks. How all?" I said after sitting down.

"I'm alright, how's your ankle?" Shelby asked as she pushed further into the spilts.

"Good Girl Shelby! They are almost flat!" I said as I saw how flat she almost was.

"Hey Sophie can you help me with my needle?" Shelby asked as she rolled out of the spilts.

( A/N: search on google images : Cheerleading Needle )

~~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Thanks for reading ! Hope you enjoyed!

~ Sophie

Vote, Comment, and Check out my imagines :)