Chapter 8- Attached

sorry i haven't been uploading.. my edit-er was away on a cruise and i cant post without her reading it first sorry.... i am only uploading a small part of this, the part that jordyn has read I'm very sorry, the rest should be updated on Sunday,Monday or Tuesday .. if its any later i will post about it on my twitter : Soph_Oliver2309

thanks here you go..

remember its only short.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~

Jordyns POV

wow Niall just yelled at me... thats weird.

Sophies POV

I had just been woken up by the sound of someone yelling. It was Niall.

"What's wrong Niall?" I said as I sat up from laying in his lap.

"Nothing!" He screamed as he moved from underneath me to the right hand side of the car, so I was left sitting in the middle seat.

"Niall, whats wrong mate?" Harry said as he pulled into the car park of the Complex. As soon as the car stopped Niall jumped out of the car and ran up to his room.

"Jordyn did I say something wrong?" I asked, I didnt realize I was crying until  I felt the warm tears land in my hands, that were sitting in my lap.

"Sophie it wasn't you, it was whoever rang him while you were asleep." Harry said as he came over to help me out of the car.

We walked in, well I hobbled and got in the elevator. Niall must've already gone up to his flat.

*Ding*

The elevator dinged, we walked over to our flat and opened the door.

"I can take it from here." Jordyn said as she waved to Harry.

Jordyns POV

I helped Sophie walk over to the couch and she sat down and pushed her face into one of the pillows and started to cry. I sat down beside her.

"Its alright Sophie, it wasn't your fault." I said as I rubbed her back.

"It was, why else would he have to get away from me?" She said while hiccuping because she had been crying so much today.

"I dont know, he got cranky after answering his phone, someone on the other line wasnt very happy with him." I said as she sat up and looked at me.

Harrys POV

I had waved to Jordyn and walked over to Nialls flat. I knocked on his door and it pushed open. He didnt even lock it, idiot. He's Niall Horan and our fans know we live here and he doesnt lock his door!

"Niall!" I yelled before hearing sniffling coming from his room.

"Nialler?" I asked as I opened his door to find him sitting in front of his bed with puffy eyes.

"GO AWAY!" Niall yelled before hiding his head in his knees.

"Ni, tell me what happened? Who was on the phone?" I said as I knelt down next to him.

"It was management! Paps got a photo of me with Sophie and now im not aloud to see her anymore, because we are performing at the Olympics together, and apparently the paps will think thats how we got to perform there." He screamed at me.

"Niall, Settle down." I said as i knelt closer to him.

"What am I gonna do hazza? I think shes my princess." He whispered quietly.

"I know Ni, She likes you I can tell. She was crying after you ran out of the car park. She thought she did something wrong, I know how you feel, I think Jordyn is the one." I said while looking at him. After saying she though it was her fault his face softened.