Chapter 4 - Days off are made for shopping

Hey guys sorry its taken me so long to update... it wasn't meant to take this long.... i am really and truly sorry.... This is a filler chapter and is quite small.... it is only small so you guys have something to read while i write the 5th chapter which should be up by next Monday or Tuesday... please comment if you want to tell me something or theres an error! please let me know so it makes my writing better....

Thank you lovies !

- Sophie

Here You Go!!!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Chapter 4 - Days off are made for shopping.

"Sophie get up, I wanna go shopping before you have training this afternoon. It's wednesday remember." Jordyn yelled before ripping my doona off my bed and walking out of my room and slamming my door.

"Mhhhhhh...." I said while rolling out of bed after realizing that a cranky Jordyn is not a good thing. I walked into my bathroom, I had a shower and washed my face. I walked into my walk-in robe and picked out a light blue sweeter and some black leggings. I walked up to my walk-in robe door and took my White beaded Peter Pan collar off the hook and put it around my neck. I grabbed my brown uggs/boots and walked into the kitchen.

"Oh you decided to get up." Jordyn said with her tone filled with sarcasm.

"Yea, I was hungry." I said while opening random cupboards. "Where are the fruitloops?" I said looking at her.

"Typical Sophie always hungry. And there isnt any the ants got to them so I made you dippy eggs. She said while handing me a plate with dippy eggs on them.

"OMG Thank you thank you thank you, I will love you forever now." I said while taking the plate over to the counter to eat my breakfast.

"I thought that would be the case." She said while leaving the kitchen. "I'm going to get ready."

"Okay." I said with food still in my mouth.

Jorydn has always been the responsible one, I'm defentily not. I always goof around. I'm sorta like Louis and Jordyn is like Liam.

I had finished my eggs so went to dump my plate in the sink, knowing I would proberly get a lecture about it when we get home from shopping from Jordyn. I went to my room to get my Apple Mac Book from my desk in my room. I brought my laptop out to the lounge room and turned it on, while waiting for it to boot up I turned the tv on, Too see that a One Direction interview was on. Hmmmmm they were talking about girlfriends I know Liam, Louis and Zayn have one but I didnt know about Niall and Harry.

Interview:

"So which of you are single?" The perky interviewer asked.

"Harry and I am." I heard an Irsih accent say. As soon as he said it I looked up.

"Well girls 2/5 are single. Let world war 3 begin." The boys laughed at this. "So boys what do you like in a girl? Harry you go first." she said after pointing to Harry.

"I like a girl who likes to cuddle, has really pretty eyes and is really funny." He said before looking over to Niall.

"Your turn Niall." She said while pointing too him.

"Ummm... I like a girl who has the same apitiete as me, So eats heaps, doesnt mind eating in front of me.. and doesnt cake herself in make-up, also doesnt scream in my face or act dumb, I think itelligence is sexy. And she has to like joking around and laughing like me. Also I strangely like it when girls sneeze." He said then showed off his famous smile. God I love his braces.

"Great thats all the time we have for today. So please thank the amazing and talented One Direction!!" The perky lady said before waving her hands over to One Direction.