The best day ever

Hey guys its Sophie! Here's the 3rd chapter!! Thanks for the reads! Please comment what you think!! Thanks

-Sophie

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~~*~

❤ Love or life ❤ : C- 3

The best day!

After getting a cab back to the hotel, I had a shower and got into my cheer pajamas! Yep I'm a bit of a cheerleader lover. After my shower I went into the lounge room, and watched some tv,

I flicked threw the channels, and found the Olympics Channel, I put the gymnastics on and walked into the kitchen to get some food. Walking out of the kitchen my phone started ringing, I ran over to it and answered it.

"Hello." I said after again realizing i didn't check who it was.

"Hey Sophie it's Jordyn." Jordy said while laughing.

"What?" I said with an uneasy voice.

"I knew you forgot to check the caller ID before answering." She said while laughing again.

"Oh shut up! You know me too well." I said while laughing a bit.

"Hey Sophie what I rang for is I got an earlier flight and my new flight lands at 1:00am. Can you still pick me up." She asked with worry in her voice.

"I don't have a car, but sure ill get a cab." I said without thinking, I don't need to think she's my best friend.

"Thanks, I love you so much. What time is it there??" She asked

"8:30. When's your flight leave?" I said while flicking threw the channels.

"Shit, in 20 minutes. Gotta go. Thanks see you at 10 past 1." She said while rushing around.

"Yep bye!" I said before hanging up.

I decided I should proberley set an alarm just incase I fall asleep. After setting the alarm, I got bored so I started lifting my legs into bow and arrows, Y-scales. OMG there is nothing on tv.

*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~ at 12:45am

I was now getting ready to go get Jordyn, I had decided to wear a purple sweatshirt and some grey sweatpants with my flats cause it was cold outside, I grabbed my phone, keys and wallet and walked out to the hallway to go down to the lobby to catch a cab to the airport.

*~*~*~*~*~ 20 minutes later

I'm now waiting for Jordyn to get off the aireoplane and walk into the waiting room. While waiting I texted my mum.

*

Hey mum,

Just thought Id text you, I'm at the airport waiting for Jordyn to get off her flight. It's 12:55am and there is still heaps if people in the airport how weird. Anyways

Ill ring you later.

Love you -S

*

Once it was sent I heard a voice that I hadn't heard in 2 months. Jordyn is here! Yay!

"JORDYN!" I screamed with excitment!

"SOPHIE!" She screamed back while hugging me.

"We should get going, we're getting some really scary stares, plus it's 1:10 In the morning and I'm tired, and you would have jetlag." I said while walking into baggage handling.

* yawn* "true." Jordyn said while following me and yawning.

"How was your flight?" I said while looking for her bags.

"Alright. It was bumpy but okay." She said while picking up her gold Chanel luggage bag.

"Let's go get a cab." I said while walking out of the luggage handling area.

We walked out of the airport and I waved down a cab, the cab man put jordyns luggage in the boot and got in and started the engine. I told lo She must've been tired.

20 minutes later *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

We had just arrived at the flat, now I have the treasure of waking up Jordyn this should be good.

"Jordyn.... Wake up, Jordyn we are at the apartment you need to wake up." I said while shaking her.

"Mmhh." Is all that came out of her mouth.

"Jordyn get up!!" I screamed in her ear.

"What!" She screamed back.

"We are at the apartment and you were asleep and wouldn't wake up." I said while hopping out the cab.

"Oh okay. What time is it?" She said while rubbing her eyes.

"2:20 in the morning. Hurry up I haven't sleep yet and I'm tired from training." I said while yawning and grabbing her luggage.

"Thanks sir." Jordyn said while following me into the lobby and over to the elevator.

We were in the elevator and were going back up to our apartment and I swear I was going to fall asleep at any moment.

* ding*

"Thank fuck!" I said while basically dragging Jordyn out of the elevator and Into our apartment. I pushed Jordyn into her bedroom and told her to go to bed.

I walked out of jordyns room and into the lounge to turn the tv off, then into the kitchen to turn the lights off, then I walked into my room. I went to the toilet and then changed into my pajamas. I went to check on Jordyn to make sure she didn't fall asleep on the floor. Good she was asleep in her bed with her pajamas on.

"Finally." I murmur to myself as I slip into my bed.

I am so tired that as soon as my head hits the pillow I fall into a peaceful sleep.

~*~*~*~***~*~*~*~*~*~~

Sorry this is short

Hope you enjoy it

Contact me at

Twitter: Soph_Oliver2309