"I think they mentioned a ruptured stomach or something along those lines. He was throwing up blood at one point so he ruptured something for sure. Today I feel better than yesterday so I think he's feeling better too." Y'all got that weird twin sync shit that I high-key wish I had with a twin of my own but instead I was an only child for probably the best of reasons. World couldn't handle two Tilly Beans and neither could Daddy... I'll have to ask him when I get back.

"You think he's healing? Wait, how the fuck he rupture something?"

"I know he is and I'm not sure. I don't even really know how we ended up here? Maybe he knows but I've sat here trying to figure out what happened- Dad say anything?"

"Nah, he doesn't even know we came out here to get you two. He thinks Sweets and I went down to Compton so I could sell the house I have down there." Now that I think about it, I should just sell it. I'm never moving back there, permanently staying at Daddy's house so no point in holding onto it anymore. I'm basically keeping a house for the sake of the memories that are associated with it... I'm just going to write a book of memories, done holding onto shit.

"Well shit, I'm glad I see some familiar faces, been on edge the whole time I've been here. We're not too far from the trap we were at so you know how that is."

"Who runs it?"

"I'm assuming Drake or he's got some kind of connection there. No one out here in Texas knows who us twins are aside from IRG and there's no way Dad set this up as part of our training. Even this is too far for him to pull." I still wouldn't put it past him, I've seen what he does to the bodies after they've died on his experimental table and before Brian comes to clean it up.

"I'm going to go back and see D1, I'll be right back." Sweets said and the both of us nodded our heads. I watched her walk down the hallway with one of the nurses before they disappeared behind the big ass doors.

"When are we going back home?"

"Probably tomorrow morning or some shit. You have to ask Mama Sweets because she knows the details, I just tagged along for the sake of being her partner." I paused for a moment and began to think... "Unless you and I go back to Marfa and bust that trap? We go to Houston, get some guns, head to Marfa and make sure it's no longer active?" I've been itching for some excitement. The last one being the other twin lady G's and GUTGD's trap but that's now long gone and I miss the adrenaline rush.

"I'm staying far from there for now. We can just tell Malcolm and if he wants to handle them, then that's on him. I wanna get the fuck out of Texas, I don't like being in unfamiliar places... Especially ones with rabid spontaneous gang activity."

"How you supposed to learn new places then?"

"I go to plenty of places but on my terms, not kidnapped and taken elsewhere." He said with a laugh. "Y'all staying at a motel right?" I nodded. "We all sharing a room?"

"Hell no. Y'all gonna have a separate room. If you want, we can head back to the motel so you can get cleaned up and whatever? I wanna sit in front of an A.C." He agreed and we both got up from our seats. I sent a text to Sweets letting her know where D2's ass and I's was gonna be and I'll call Malcolm when we're in the motel room. Varo better tell me his inches for this, I went on a rescue mission to get his sons so the least he could do is tell me a basic number I usually find on a ruler.

~Trey P.O.V.~

Since Trina was at work, like always... That's one downside about her ass, she always working but aye at least she on her grind and making that paper. I decided to stop by and visit Isabella, irritate her just a little bit and get my recommended dose of pettiness before Breezy and I head to IRG's trap and mess around with some of the new guns I heard Uncle Varo got a hold of.