weirdmageddon

After you made your second deal with Bill you passed out and Bill laid you down on the couch. The demon put his hand against your forehead and started concentrating himself. Both of you were soon engulfed by a blue light while a third eye opened on Bill's forehead.

When you opened your eyes again you found yourself in an almost completely destroyed Gravity Falls. Eyeballs flew around and chased after humans, than turned them into stone. A wave of anxiety shot through your body and out of instinct you wanted to run, only to find out that you were barely able to move. Calming down just a little tiny bit, you noticed a big, black pyramid floating aboth the town to which you got teleported next. Inside were monsters who had a party and Bill watched them.

"I tricked Mabel and locked her up inside a bubble, I turned Stanford into a golden statue and turned almost everyone in town into stone and made a throne out of them. It felt wonderful to be the powerful one and have everything in control", said a voice, that had a hint of excitement, inside your head which seemed awfully familiar to Bill's voice.

"I was trying to take over the whole world. Unfortunately, there is some kind of force field that held me in Gravity Falls. We weren't able to leave the town"

Next up you saw Bill freaking out about exactly that. You saw how he decided to free Stanford and ask him about the force field that trapped him inside the town. Next you got teleported to another room and saw Ford with chains around his feet. Bill was trying really hard to convince Stanford in helping him. After a long talk, you watched with wide eyes how the demon tortured the old man. Frankly, you were really surprised that Ford was able to survive all of that.

"My little fun time with Ford got interupted by none other than Pinetree, Shootingstar and their friends. They turned the Mystery Shack into some kind of robot and tried to save everyone. I sent my 'friends' out to fight against them, but they failed. So I had to go and fight on my own, which was difficult at first, but than I figured a way out to destroy the robot".

You saw how Bill fought against the robot and flew back inside his pyramid where a few people were gathered around a circle. Stanley and Stanford were fighting and the twins tried to stop them.

"They tried to stop me with the help of an old prophecy. But I managed to stop them. I used a few of them for decoration and captured the Pines family. I wanted to make a deal with Sixer but Shootingstar told him not to do it, so I did that stupid mistake and approached to her. She sprayed some weird graffiti stuff into my eye and Pinetree was than able to make the cage bigger so they could escape. They made me angry and ran away. I put Ford and his brother into a cage and than followed them"

You saw how Bill freaked out and got a bit scared by his spider-like looking. He chased the twins around the pyramid and was able to capture them. He threatened to kill one of them, but Stanford said that he will make the deal with Bill if he let's the others go. Bill was ok with that and did the deal, but he got fooled and really made a deal with Stanley whose mind got erased than to stop Bill. After Bill got defeated, everything went white around you and you woke up in the living room again.

"Are you okay?", asked Bill who sat next to you. You noded and sighed.

"At least I can understand everything now.."

"And? What do you think of me?", asked the demon and looked into your eyes, seemingly trying to figure out how you felt. He got lost in them for a second.

You were lost in thoughts and than looked at the demon as well. You pulled him into a hug. His eye widdened and he stared at you in shock and confusion.

"Just know that I don't hate you. And thank you for telling me the truth". For Bill it felt like a weight lifted off his shoulders. He was relieved. He didn't know why but it felt wonderful. A tint of red spreaded across his cheeks and he wrapped his arms around you to return the embrace.

"Thank you"

▪ |A/N| So, this chapter is short and not good at all and I apologize for that, I wanted to get this part done and honestly didn't had much motivation for this chapter. But don't worry, the next chapter will be much better ^-^ ▪