dream demon

"Right...the deal...", he whispered.

"The deal?", you repeated and looked at him. He suddenly started chuckling and took your left hand with wich you took his statue hand earlier. He interwinded your hands again and a little triangle sign appeared at the back of your hand.

"Yes. The deal we made when you took my hand".

You stared at the creature in utter disbelief. No one ever told you that you'd make a deal with that thing as soon as you'd take it's hand.

"W-what deal?", you asked him, your lips trembling ever so slightly. He took a look at your hand and than looked straight into your eyes.

"You'll find it out sooner or later", he simply answered and retreated his tiny, black hand again. You sighed deeply.

"Like you say", you said, a bit dissapointed that he didn't tell you anything else.

"And now, Mr.Cipher, you are all well and fine I guess?", you asked him, unintentionally sounding cold hearted, and inspected him. He rolled his eye in annoyence.

"I am not. I'm still a bit exhausted and I still don't have my full power back", he replied and than carefully stood up, balancing on your legs.

"Powers?", you asked Bill and watched how he continued to balance on your legs.

"Yes. Normaly when I talk my body glows, for example. As you can see, I am just yellow. Not a nice, bright, glowing yellow. And I also can't fly", he explained and almost fell off your legs, but you quickly caught him and held his little arms.

"Fly? You can fly?"

"Of course I can. I'm a dream demon, after all. A very powerful and almighty one, by the way". The last line sounded pretty bigheaded.

Than the thought raised in your mind. What if he was that demonic triangle? You wouldn't ask him directly but--

"Demonic triangle?", Bill repeated as if you just said your thoughts aloud. You raised your eyebrows in confusion.

"You can read my mind!?", you suddenly blurted out and looked at the demon who just noded his pointy top in response. Your whole face lit up.

"That's so cool and so wrong", you muttered and suddenly heard Bill laughing quietly.

"Well, doll, no more kinky thoughts and dreams for you, kid!", he chuckled, making you blush slightly.

"I never had such dreams or thoughts! But can you also enter dreams?", you asked, getting more and more curious.

"Dreams, Mindscape, I can create dreams and other stuff..but not right now because my powers are gone", he explained and hopped off your lap, slowly walking on your bed. He really was so adorable.

"That's cool", you responded and wanted to continue with your questions, but a knock on your door interupted you.

"(Y/n)! (Y/n)!". You could easily tell that it was your aunt.

"Seems like you're in some trouble, doll", Bill said and chuckled cockly. You sighed and stood up, telling Bill to hide behind the pillows on your bed or somewhere else. You went to your door and slowly turned the knob around, revealing a very angry Lisa.

"Dear, you better give me a good explanation. Now.", she said and grabbed your wrist, dragging you downstairs.

~~~

"Tool you long enough", the demon laughed as you entered yout room yet again after a really long talk with your aunt. A sarcastic laugh passed your lips as while you made your way to a table that stood in the room, sitting down on one of the wooden chairs right in front of it.