caught

You went out in the woods together with pinetree and shooting star but forced Bill to stay at the Mystery Shack to recover from his recent collapse. He was laying on the couch of the room you two shared, staring at the wall and doing nothing. He also expected nothing to happen, but good ol' six fingers suddenly came into the room. He had a smile on his lips and said:

"Hey there Jack, I heard you had a collapse earlier. Are you alright?". Every normal human would have thought that that man is a nice human being who cared for your well being. But the demon saw through him. He probably knew exactly that he was Bill Cipher in a human body. After all Stanford is a really clever guy. He could probably easily see through his disguise. He hated to admit it, but he knew him pretty well.

"Yeah, I have that every now and than", he lied, following Ford's every move as he walked over to a closet and pulled a big box out.

"Is that a disease or something like that?", asked Ford and looked at the demon, smiling. God how much he hated to see him smile.

"I don't quite know, all I now is that I have to take some weird pills every now and than". While Bill told him all that he placed the box on the ground and pulled some random things out of it.

"And...what is your relationship to (Y/n)? She seems to know you pretty well..."

'What's with all the questions, sixer? That seems a bit unusual for you...'

"Let's just say we know each other pretty well", Bill finally replied.
Another little black and white box caught his eye and a smirk appeared on his lips as the demon saw what exactly it was.

"Care to play some chess?"

~~~

You, Dipper and Mabel came back from your monster hunt a few hours later. You really had a lot of fun, you saw a lot of weird things and got to know the twins a bit better. There you were ready to get back to the shack and have a relaxing time, relaxing your tired muscels and all that.

"And, did you have fun, (Y/n)?", asked Dipper, smiling at you. You playfully elbowed him.

"You bet I had! That was amazing! I thought that all the rumors I heard about this town are fake because I never saw any monsters, but now I've seen so many of them!", you said with a happy tone. The two twins smiled at you.
The shack was already in sight and you began to race towards it, making a little game out of it. Mabel ran first and yelled:

"Last one who arrives has to go on a date with a gnome!". You and Dipper quickly started running as well, trying to catch up on her.

"Hey, that's not fair!", you laughed, trying to be faster than her.
But suddenly you heard the shot of a gun inside the shack and a big blue light was seen. You all froze in shock and quickly ran over to the shack, forgetting about the race you just did. You bursted through the door, only to see Stanford shooting at...something.

"Great uncle Ford, what are you doing!?", Dipper yelled, trying to catch the attention of the old man. Stanford looked around and ran over to you all, than stood in front of you in a protective manner.

"Don't worry kids, I almost got him!"

"Him!?", you all synchronized. Than, there was a sudden crash sound and Bill appeared out of nowhere. He fell to the ground and coughed a few times. He looked horrible.
He had bloody wounds on his arms and his clothes were almost completly torn apart, a bit of blood was at his mouth and his eye was red too. With gritted teeth, he lunched towards the man and formed something in his hands that looked like a blue energy ball. Right when they were about to attack each other, you pulled all your nerves together and jumped against Bill, tackling him to the ground. You pinned his arms above his head and tried to keep him in place, wich really wasn't easy. He was punching, struggling, yelling and cursing like god knows what. You've never seen him like that before, he was completely out of control.

"CALM DOWN BILL", you yelled at him at wich he suddenly froze in place. He stared at you in a mix of shock and pain. You were both looking at each other, he with his red orb and you with your (e/c) ones, than his eye returned to it's usual color. You suddenly heard footsteps coming closer, so you whipped your head around and saw the Pines trying to get closer, gun pointed at Bill's head and they all looking shocked at you two.

"Please, don't hurt him", you mumbled, but loud enough for them to hear.

"(Y/n), you...you knew that he was Bill..?", Mabel asked in shock. You turned back around to Bill and noded, not wanting to see their reaction. You had the feeling like they were going to throw you out as well.

"Do..do you even know what he did? What he did to us? To the town? To more than a thousand people? Do you even know that, (Y/n)!?", Dipper yelled at you. You winced slightly at his tone, but continued to stay strong.

"No! I don't know about everything that he did, I admit that! I know that he wanted to take over the world and all that, but that's all! I don't even wanna know everything! All that matters is how he is now!", you yelled back at them. They were really shocked, you sensed that.
Suddenly, Stanford was in front of you and grabbed Bill, pulling him up to his feet.

'Do...they seriously wanna kill him!?', you asked yourelf and wanted to stop Stanford from doing anything, but the twins suddenly grabbed you and held you in place.

"(Y/n), please, you have to trust us, we know what he did and how dangerous he is!", Mabel said while you struggled against their grip. You looked at Bill and saw Ford looking at him in pure disgust and probably ready to exacute him. You yelled at them to stop and not do that, but it was like they ignored you.
Than you saw Bill looking at you. His eye wide. The color of his eye was blood red and it simply stared at you. Suddenly everything got white and you only heard one thing:

"KEEP YOUR HANDS OFF OF HER!"