Chapter 23

"Thank You, Miami for celebrating and greeting us with such warm welcome. We hope to see you guys more in the future." Dinah said and waved at the crowd.

"Tonight has been eventful for many of us and I hope that you guys will go home safe and and be safe at all times." Lauren said and smiled.

"You guys are the best and a very loud crowd it's really fun to see some familiar faces that I used to be seeing around the corner here. I hope you guys had a lot of fun. All of you." Camila said and stuck her tongue out.

"You guys go slayin and don't let other people tell you that you can't. You guys are amazing people full of love, passion and many many more. Don't forget that. Achieve your dreams, go make plans be whatever you want to be. Ok? Have a good night!" Normani said and smiled brightly at the crowd.

"You all are beautiful people and keep being you. The girls and I are very thankful that you guys have made it tonight. We love your enthusiasm and warm welcome to us. May God bless you all." Ally said and waved at everyone. You thought that's gonna be the last of it and they'll bow but the girls are looking at you and the crowd looks like they're not moving at all. Dinah laughed and squeezed the hand she was holding.

"It's your run to say something." She whispered to you and smiled.

"Me? But but they came here fo-for you." You stumbled upon your words and Dinah shook her head.

"When you're on stage we all expect to be saying something and now that you're on here with us....." Dinah trailed and nudged you.

"Ok." You said and smiled. "Well-Um" you started not really prepared for giving a message to a crowd this huge.

"Well I just want to start off with thank you for being so supportive and being there for the girls ever since day one and I really appreciate it. You guys have been the stepping stone of these awesome girls and they are workin hard for you guys too, either from home or from the studio." You said and the crowd laughed. "Thank you for taking good care of them and I hope you guys continue doing it at any circumstances." You said with a double meaning or perhaps triple, who knows. Would you really take the deal, Y/N for the girls and Hailee and for these crowds that has learnt to love the bands and the singers.

There and then the crowd clapped and you let Dinah's hand go and took the flowers from her to let them take their final bow. They exited the stage waving and blowing kisses to the crowd and the sight of Dinah's happy expression talking and interacting with the fans just made your heart swell. It's inevitable that Dinah would do anything if she is given a choice to do this all over again. And you would be there to support and be there by her side.

Once you guys are backstage Dinah pulled your shirt and gave you an euphoric kiss that made you forget almost everything, making your head spin as if you just finished riding a twisty roller coaster that your stomach still feels funny and yet you have that adrenaline rush that feels as if you can do anything now. She has that affect. She would just make you forget and embrace the happenings in life. She makes you feel things so heavenly that you just want to take a pause and indulge all that feelings because time is just not enough.

Dinah pulled away first, slowly and her breathe was tagged as if she just sprinted and well she has, miles and miles running in your head and you can't help but smile.

"No need to worry about Jess that is all the reason why I kissed you." Dinah said and smiled while her hands are still on your shoulders wrapped loosely around it.

"Really? That is all?" You said as you inched a little closer to Dinah.

"Also, that's because I didn't get to practice or give you anything." Dinah said and pushed you playfully.