Chapter 12

It is rumoured that our girl, Dinah Jane from Fifth Harmony is dating Y/N Y/LN! Base on a snapchat story from our sweet girl Hailee, that has gone viral 2 weeks ago, Y/N asked Dinah Jane out through the song Perfect Two in a hotel balcony! How romantic? But is it true that are they going out? Since when are they seeing each other? Well thankfully those questions will be answered tomorrow because I will be having a very awesome interview with Fifth Harmony! So, send in your questions on Twitter using the hashtag #5Hhollywire. Thank you guys for watching and make sure to watch the awesome interview tomorrow! I am Chelsea Briggs and this is Hollyhotwire TV!

Dinah sighed and looked at the girls, after watching the video.

"This will be your first time admitting it." Ally said before her phone rang and excused herself.

"Yeah, you've been silent about it on social media." Lauren said while snacking on goldfish crackers.

"I know, I just want for people to know that Y/N and I are not a couple yet." Dinah said and rested her head on the back of the couch.

"Y/N and Hailee are silent about it too. At least both of them support your decision." Normani said and turned the tv on.

"Put it on Scream TV." Camila said while tapping Normani's shoulder. She then turned to Dinah who is sitting beside her. "Y/N really meant it when she said 'when you're ready'" Camila mocked you. Though she meant it as a compliment it still sounded like teasing to Dinah.

"Quit it or else I'll throw your Latina butt out the window." Dinah said, still eyes closed.

"I meant it as a compliment." Camila said. "I see that Y/N is serious about this."

"Of course, she is!" Lauren and Normani said in unison.

"Of course what, who is?" Ally asked once she seated on the far end of the couch near Lauren.

"Y/N is serious about courting Dinah and waiting for her." Lauren said.

"Ohhhhh.." Ally said and nodding her head. "I have a good feeling about Y/N. So I really hope things will go well."

Dinah opened her eyes since she's feeling 4 pairs of eyes looking at her. She tilted her head to see that her guess was right.

"I still can't believe it." Dinah said, shaking her head while smiling thoughtfully at the memory of that night when you asked her about courting. She can't erase that stupid smile you have given her that night, a smile that genuinely made her heart racing.

A knock on the door is heard, the five ladies then looked at each other with furrowed eyebrows. "So, no one ordered for a room service?" Ally guessed and looked at the others. They all shake their head no.

"Alright, I'll go check it but someone has to be behind me with a fry pan just in case." Normani said and stood up. She didn't care who'll follow but she guessed that no one will.

Normani opened the door and much to her surprise you're standing their with a bouquet of flowers in one hand and a bag that Normani is guessing that it may be a bag for pizza boxes. "Y/N, hey!" Normani said. "Come in!"

You smiled at Normani "Hey, Mani!" You said and stepped in their hotel room.

"Wow, is it for Dinah?" Normani asked in a voice just above the whisper. You nodded your head happily.

"First, it was a rose, then it was a box of her favourite chocolate, now a bouquet and a box of pizza." Normani said.

You smiled shyly at her, "am I being too much? Because I can take this all back and-" you started saying.