Blurb - The Road to the Start

The Ice Princess vs. the Casanova™

By: Scribblerrific

∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞

When sixteen year-old Zoey Claire de Guzman transferred to the most prestigious school in the Philippines, her eyes eventually stick on the campus heartthrob-slash-playboy, Drake Evan Salazar.

For Zoey, Drake is like a star. Easily seen and visible, but unreachable.

As days passed by, Zoey never though Drake would notice her . . . but he did. She didn't even imagined being in a relationship with him . . . but it happened.

From that day onward, Zoey proved to herself that stars are reachable.

Unfortunately, with just a blink of an eye, she never thought she would have her heart broken. It was too late for her to realize that behind Drake's handsome and angelic face hides a devil side from within.

Because of that, she became cold. She became heartless. She wasn't the Zoey they knew before. And that's all because of the ruthless Casanova.

Copyright © 2014 by Scribblerrific

April 2014 - x x x

∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞

Facts:

 - Actually, this story started last April 2012. Kita niyo naman 'di ba kung gaano ako katagal mag-update, eh 2014 na ngayon. 'Yun kasi ay dahil ni-revise ko ito. 

 - There are almost five revision processes it undergo, and I'm glad that I'm settled with this. Well, malalaman niyo lang naman ang story as you go over. Kaya ano pang hinihintay-hintay mo? Gora na!

 - First baby ko ito sa Wattpad at hindi ako binigo nito. Hanggang ngayon, hindi pa rin ako makapaniwala na umabot siya sa 100k mark reads. 

- The story was put on hold since 2016. The next update is on 2020. 

(I'll update this list of facts the moment I'll discover one along the making.)