Max And Cheese

*Checks Mail Box. Sees letter inside. Go back inside the offices*

Glitch: GUYS!!! GUYS!!! *Jumps up and down*

Barney: Whats is it Glitches?

Glitch: WE GOT A LETTER!! *waves letter in Barney's face*

Sky: We did? Well open it! *Munches on Budder*

Glitch: *Opens letter and reads it*

Jin: What does it say?

Glitch: *Evil smirk appears on face* It says.. *starts to whisper* And this is by QueenEnder245 . And it's a dare! Sky, I dare you to troll Max and Ross.

Sky: I DO!!?? *gasps in excitement*

Jin, Glitch, and Barney: SHHHH!!!!

Sky: Sorry sorry. Where is Max and Ross anyway?

Jin: I think Max is recording right now with Ross. I think it's an episode of The Butt Knights?

Glitch: How are you going to troll them though?

...

Sky: *thinks for a second* I got it!!! Oh Max will be so pissed...

Barney: Wells?

Sky: Alright, you guys know how Max keeps a crap ton of boxes of macaroni cheese in the kitchen?

Glitch, Barney and Jin: Yeah?

Sky: While Max is recording, we could steal all of his precious Mac and cheese!!! Then we'll have to go somewhere for lunch. I'll stay behind and Max and Ross will go with you guys and while you're away...I'll put Elsa things everywhere.

Glitch: That's brilliant!! But...QueenEnder245 said to troll Ross as well. What should we do about him?

Jin: I've got it. While we go out to eat, Sky, you should make giant posters that say 'Ross The Sloth' and hang them all in his office.

Barney: YAS baby's!!!

Sky: So we should have at least 10 minutes before Max and Ross get done with the recording. Let's go!

*All walk to the kitchen. Grabs all the boxes*

Jin: Um...where do we hide all the Mac and cheese?

Glitch: Obviously in the trunk of TimTim's car!

Sky: *laughs* Yes! Let's do dis!

*All rush out of the offices and finds TimTim's car*

Barney: Uh guys. I thinks we forgotses sometings.

Jin: That's right we can't open the car. It's locked.

Glitch: Don't worry. I've got this. *snaps fingers and the trunk opens magically*

Jin: Woah..how'd you do that? *loads boxes in*

Glitch: I'm the author. I can do whatever I want! *loads her boxes in*